Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Problem is with full health she quits after a single hit and having a teammate guard doesn't help their attacks only do 5 damage and I can't get the ones by the exit/entrance to the next map because the obstacles.
I managed to make it to the next room being alone and insisting a lot to try to get to the last two slimes and I passed.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
Huh...
Maybe there's an error in the code or I didn't the community quest fast enough, but I never got an NPC that gave me that choice after solving the rumors. I only got the NPC that told what happened to her. Does the quest have to be finished by a specific week?
pretty sure no, from what i gather after playing the game, once she visits you in the guild your reputation will suddenly drop during your day off, from that point keep visiting the bar during the day and night until you met someone that will trigger the community quest to investigate the rumor, clear it fast and don't let your guild point reach the quota until you clear that one and meet the guy who will prompt you with the choice
community quests won't reach a bad end as long as you don't reach the quota and raise your guild rank, and you'll be fine if you keep visiting the bar

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I managed to make it to the next room being alone and insisting a lot to try to get to the last two slimes and I passed.
I don't think my message is getting across. 1 Hit means she quits the exploration all together. Despite having full health and even having an adventurer with me to block they still quit for the day

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
I don't think my message is getting across. 1 Hit means she quits the exploration all together. Despite having full health and even having an adventurer with me to block they still quit for the day
I did 3 runs on this game and what is happenning to you has never happen to me, sorry. Did you upgraded your gear ?(in my 3rd playthrough, there was a 4th vendor, with very good weapon and accessory, far way better than the 3rd vendor who's selling the angel earrings, made for a gift to the second adventurer, the first girl).

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I did 3 runs on this game and what is happenning to you has never happen to me, sorry. Did you upgraded your gear ?(in my 3rd playthrough, there was a 4th vendor, with very good weapon and accessory, far way better than the 3rd vendor who's selling the angel earrings, made for a gift to the second adventurer, the first girl).
my gear is completely upgraded

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
don't let your guild point reach the quota until you clear that one and meet the guy who will prompt you with the choice
community quests won't reach a bad end as long as you don't reach the quota and raise your guild rank, and you'll be fine if you keep visiting the bar
thx guess thats what i was missing, i always completet the quota, gotta try that

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Where I can find Miriel and Maldorei as helpers?

Or they just appear on the guild? Bc I only find male helpers on free roam

horombe

Jun 27, 2020
I got this error message:
ReferenceError: $gameLive2d is not defined
eval (eval
Game_Interpreter.command111 (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9718:18), :1:1)
Game_Interpreter.command111 (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9718:18)
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9320:28)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9228:15)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/MPP_SelfVariable.js:157:23)
Game_Interpreter.updateChild (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9239:28)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9222:14)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/MPP_SelfVariable.js:157:23)
Game_Interpreter.updateChild (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9239:28)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9222:14)

This is after I added the below to enc_lv2d to avoid a black screen when starting a new game:
import { createRequire } from 'module';
const require = createRequire(import.meta.url);

Last edited:

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
It seemed like she knows she can use it but would prefer not to. In the beginning she says she'd rather do it the legit way but she has no qualms about using seduction if it means she can keep her job
So like a last resort of a girl who doesn't have many resorts to begin with?

poitat0

Jan 26, 2021
I like this game. Gonna buy it on Steam if it gets an official English release.
Any similar games you guys recommend?

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
The game have a really good premise and the art is great for me. Also the protagonist is my cup of tea, For me the game is just too short there's a lot potential in the game also can be have more Scene and option actually. Can someone recommend me something similar to this? (Also can someone spoil me the scene of the sister and The hypno girl scene? Cause I can't see the scene it's just pitch black lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

Marlak

Jun 4, 2020
Rough fix method if its the encode problem:
go into enc_lv2d.js
find:
(_0x8bc0f5)&&SceneManager['exit']()
And delete it. It's a bit of a brute force solution but should work.
Thanks!

Deleting only this did not fix the black screen issue for me. I deleted the whole line starting with "var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1...." and now it works.

Before you do this, ensure you have a copy of enc_lv2d.js, which is in www/js/plugins

Marlak

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks!

Deleting only this did not fix the black screen issue for me. I deleted the whole line starting with "var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1...." and now it works.

Before you do this, ensure you have a copy of enc_lv2d.js, which is in www/js/plugins
Actually, I found out that it seems to be a wrong " ' " at ['_screenRight'..

original line: var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1;function _0x127f(){var _0x4e9b7c=['_screenRight'

change it to: var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1;function _0x127f(){var _0x4e9b7c=[_screenRight'

So no need to delete the compelte line :)

gokukurta

Apr 5, 2021

original line: var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1;function _0x127f(){var _0x4e9b7c=['_screenRight'

change it to: var _0x5e32c8=_0x27a1;function _0x127f(){var _0x4e9b7c=[_screenRight'

Can you upload the change enc_lv2d.js please

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
after you clear the community quest, just visit the bar regularly and there will someone with question mark over their head
you will be given 2 choices, one give madorery scene, the other one will be the perquisite to recruit her

yes your reputation affect those, so the more bad your reputation is, more of the adventurers are going to be locked out, which is mainly the requirement for the true end, so the game won't let you get true end when you have bad reputation

the game is pretty good tbh, really good premise, and the art is good as well
it's just that it's too short to be able to enjoy the full concept of the game, a shame really
how do i get the permanently lost adventurer back? is there a way? or whats the triggger for it so ican prevent it

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
how do i get the permanently lost adventurer back? is there a way? or whats the triggger for it so ican prevent it
you can get regular adventurer back overtime, but key adventurers won't come back (like miriella who goes back to her hometown along with rudy after she was raped by tentacles) so you're locked out from true end once that happened
either prevent them from their bad end and/or don't let your reputation goes into the -50

horombe

Jun 27, 2020

The black screen is gone, but I get gamelive2d not defined when scenes play.

gamelive2d.png

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes