Others Abandoned Reclaim Reality [v0.05 Public Build] [HentaiWriter]

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I remember seeing this game on the Dev-previews sections on the F95 Discord and I sent some positive vibes to the dev, however I just realized It's a Yuri based game with only robot tentacles (Don't know why they all have to be robots and tentacles, I guess it probably has something to do with plot, however its really boring imo; you could incorporate a huge plethora of monsters).
Yep, it's very much something to do with the plot; deviating from that would pretty much trainwreck it and make it make no sense. It'll make a lot more sense once you play through the game, I promise (and I generally like doing more focused games like this, as I intend to make many, many more games after this, so there'll definitely be more "variety of monsters as the focus" type games down the line).

I also promise that there'll be a wide variety of ways the girls interact with the robot tentacle stuff (and the yuri scenes); it's science fiction, after all! :p

Seeing as i'm going to miss out on a good chunk of this game I have to ask @HentaiWriter, why does this game have almost 3 times the romanceable cast as opposed to Eroding Ego?
(As a quick suggestion, even if you think you won't be super into the fetish material, I'd still encourage you to try the demo out when I post it; you might like it just for what the game/characters are like regardless, and you can censor/block yuri scenes or tentacle scenes or both!)

As far as why Eroding Ego's cast is smaller, this is because my general business practice is to have two things in constant rotation;

First, we want to have three games in rotation at once, which consist of two large games (Future Fragments and Reclaim Reality, in this case), and one small game (Eroding Ego).

This lets us have releases setup so that one big game comes out every 2 or so years (with each game usually taking around an estimated 3 years to complete now that we have a solid team on each game, so with the current setup, FF will come out this year, RR will come out in 2021 or so), and then one small game that takes about 1.5 years to complete (so EE should come out around mid 2020).

This lets us have a constant stream of games, so it goes in a cycle of big game > small game > big game > small game back and forth.

Second, I'm trying to do three "tiers" of games when it comes to content, to appeal to a wide variety of people;
  • One game that's on one end of a wide variety of fetishes and sex events; this would currently be Future Fragments, with robots, aliens, monsters, gangbangs, and countless other fetishes within the game.
    • The next game in this category, once we complete FF, would be the Future Fragments sequel where you play with Faye.
  • One game that's down the middle; this would currently be Reclaim Reality, that stays fairly focused to two or so fetishes (yuri and sex machine stuff), but it does many different sub-genres/variants within those two core fetishes (femdom, orgies, a wide variety of sex machines).
    • The next game in this category, once we complete RR, would be Artificial Apocalypse, a Dynasty Warriors-esque game with a partially complete/loose design document
  • And one game that's very "plain", which would be Eroding Ego; all the sex in it is, for the most part, fairly vanilla. No tentacles, sex machines, aliens, just super vanilla mainstream sex stuff.
    • The next game in this category, once we complete EE, is up in the air; I've got a few games to pick from but still considering what game I wanna go with.
So while it's kind of a roundabout way of answering, taking everything above into account, the reason why Eroding Ego has less characters is an equal mix of;
  • The plot
  • The gameplay (there's going to be over 50 endings, so each character you throw into that mix increases the complexity dramatically)
  • It being a small game intentionally
  • Wanting to focus on a medium-sized cast (as opposed to FF's tiny cast and RR's gigantic cast of protagonists)
(Also, a public demo for RR is about to drop in under 24 hours, so look out for that; a LOT of things have changed since that beta post!)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yep, it's very much something to do with the plot; deviating from that would pretty much trainwreck it and make it make no sense. It'll make a lot more sense once you play through the game, I promise (and I generally like doing more focused games like this, as I intend to make many, many more games after this, so there'll definitely be more "variety of monsters as the focus" type games down the line).

I also promise that there'll be a wide variety of ways the girls interact with the robot tentacle stuff (and the yuri scenes); it's science fiction, after all! :p

(As a quick suggestion, even if you think you won't be super into the fetish material, I'd still encourage you to try the demo out when I post it; you might like it just for what the game/characters are like regardless, and you can censor/block yuri scenes or tentacle scenes or both!)

As far as why Eroding Ego's cast is smaller, this is because my general business practice is to have two things in constant rotation;

First, we want to have three games in rotation at once, which consist of two large games (Future Fragments and Reclaim Reality, in this case), and one small game (Eroding Ego).

This lets us have releases setup so that one big game comes out every 2 or so years (with each game usually taking around an estimated 3 years to complete now that we have a solid team on each game, so with the current setup, FF will come out this year, RR will come out in 2021 or so), and then one small game that takes about 1.5 years to complete (so EE should come out around mid 2020).

This lets us have a constant stream of games, so it goes in a cycle of big game > small game > big game > small game back and forth.

Second, I'm trying to do three "tiers" of games when it comes to content, to appeal to a wide variety of people;
  • One game that's on one end of a wide variety of fetishes and sex events; this would currently be Future Fragments, with robots, aliens, monsters, gangbangs, and countless other fetishes within the game.
    • The next game in this category, once we complete FF, would be the Future Fragments sequel where you play with Faye.
  • One game that's down the middle; this would currently be Reclaim Reality, that stays fairly focused to two or so fetishes (yuri and sex machine stuff), but it does many different sub-genres/variants within those two core fetishes (femdom, orgies, a wide variety of sex machines).
    • The next game in this category, once we complete RR, would be Artificial Apocalypse, a Dynasty Warriors-esque game with a partially complete/loose design document
  • And one game that's very "plain", which would be Eroding Ego; all the sex in it is, for the most part, fairly vanilla. No tentacles, sex machines, aliens, just super vanilla mainstream sex stuff.
    • The next game in this category, once we complete EE, is up in the air; I've got a few games to pick from but still considering what game I wanna go with.
So while it's kind of a roundabout way of answering, taking everything above into account, the reason why Eroding Ego has less characters is an equal mix of;
  • The plot
  • The gameplay (there's going to be over 50 endings, so each character you throw into that mix increases the complexity dramatically)
  • It being a small game intentionally
  • Wanting to focus on a medium-sized cast (as opposed to FF's tiny cast and RR's gigantic cast of protagonists)
(Also, a public demo for RR is about to drop in under 24 hours, so look out for that; a LOT of things have changed since that beta post!)
Wow that actually clears up a lot, thanks for the detailed post! I guess I'll be on the lookout for you next big game then. Admittedly although I love you work, I'm horrible at platformers (Like really bad, and because of how bad I am I hate them), and not too huge of a fan Yuri, so I hope 2020 comes fast.

I really hope your RR gets more attention this time around, it deserves it.

Edit
The next game in this category, once we complete RR, would be Artificial Apocalypse, a Dynasty Warriors-esque game with a partially complete/loose design document
Ok I seem to be missing something here, is this literally just another Yuri game? I went through all the backstory's and I cant seem to find a male character, Is he just not written in?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Wow that actually clears up a lot, thanks for the detailed post! I guess I'll be on the lookout for you next big game then. Admittedly although I love you work, I'm horrible at platformers (Like really bad, and because of how bad I am I hate them), and not too huge of a fan Yuri, so I hope 2020 comes fast.

I really hope your RR gets more attention this time around, it deserves it.
Thanks a lot man!

Ok I seem to be missing something here, is this literally just another Yuri game? I went through all the backstory's and I cant seem to find a male character, Is he just not written in?
So there are male leads, it's just that I've removed them from that document so as to not spoil things (you'll notice the heavy amount of <redacted> all over the place; the people under that are the people in question).

Initially though, yes, it was a yuri game solely.

However, Artificial Apocalypse is kind of up in the air right now, because while Future Fragments has been a success (play as a female protagonist, have sex with guys), I'd like to see how well Reclaim Reality (play as a female protagonist, have sex with women) and Eroding Ego (play as a male protagonist, have sex with women) do.

If Eroding Ego does significantly better than Reclaim Reality, I'll likely consider making the game with a male protagonist and you end up getting a bunch of women on your team to get with/romance, or I might just do that in general given that two of my games now have been female protagonists, and two have been men, but the two big games (FF and RR) were female protagonists while the two small games (Magic Matchup and EE) were male protagonists, so I'd like to have a "big game" with a male protagonist.

Also, this game was actually envisioned and this document written up BEFORE Sombra existed in Overwatch (heck, it was before Overwatch even launched), which is why the character is named as such; it wasn't based on that game at all.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So there are male leads, it's just that I've removed them from that document so as to not spoil things (you'll notice the heavy amount of <redacted> all over the place; the people under that are the people in question).
Maybe lead wasn't the word I should have used, I think Playable character is a better word. So there's or rather could be, male playable characters?

-Edit scratch the "characters," lets be honest, we would only need a single one.

If Eroding Ego does significantly better than Reclaim Reality, I'll likely consider making the game with a male protagonist and you end up getting a bunch of women on your team to get with/romance, or I might just do that in general given that two of my games now have been female protagonists, and two have been men, but the two big games (FF and RR) were female protagonists while the two small games (Magic Matchup and EE) were male protagonists, so I'd like to have a "big game" with a male protagonist.
To be fair I don't think EE has a chance at all. In fact I think its doomed to fail just from the start. A lack of content (it is the "small game" after all) and marketing (Still doesn't have a demo) tells me its going to do much worse. I really don't think you should use this as a metric.

I dunno it just kind of struck me as weird that you would do another Yuri focused game after just developing one. I mean I would totally understand if that was your thing, and it was all you did, but its not? I actually don't know, maybe it is.

Also I think this might be the one kinda mean thing I might say to you, so I apologize, but please don't clump MM in with the rest of the games. Even though I think its a good game, its more of a mini-game then anything else.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Maybe lead wasn't the word I should have used, I think Playable character is a better word. So there's or rather could be, male playable characters?
-Edit scratch the "characters," lets be honest, we would only need a single one.
Right, what I'd be talking about would be making the main character/playable character male. :p

To be fair I don't think EE has a chance at all. In fact I think its doomed to fail just from the start. A lack of content (it is the "small game" after all) and marketing (Still doesn't have a demo) tells me its going to do much worse. I really don't think you should use this as a metric.
I wouldn't work on anything if I thought it had even a decent chance of failure; that's why I dropped Internal Interrogation once I realized it just wasn't going to work out and refunded everyone who pledged.

Eroding Ego though is fairly new, with only about half a year of work behind it and most of that's been spent doing the backbone to the game, art assets, and so on. There's no marketing for it because I intentionally don't market anything I work on until it has a public demo ready anymore; that's a lesson I learned from Internal Interrogation, also.

Once the public demo's ready for it, I'll be marketing it like I always do, but in terms of content to be clear, when I say "small game", I just mean in comparison to Future Fragments (literally thousands of cutscene variations, 40+ endings, 20+ hours voice acting, probably hundreds of hours of playtime between all the different runs) and Reclaim Reality (probably around 30 hours of playtime on first runthrough, lots of endings too, hundreds of backgrounds/areas, probably double the voice acting of FF in terms of density, etc.)

Eroding Ego is still set to have around 15 to 20 sex scenes, a full soundtrack, the same level of quality I put into anything I do, and most of all, its main gimmick is that it has 50+ endings, and for the first time (Future Fragments and Reclaim Reality don't have this), the game's core plot and the events of each "level" (day of the week in EE) change based on your choices.

The cutscene variations and such in RR and FF do drastically change and the endings of those games are drastically different based on your choices, but the core game will always play the same in terms of core events (ex. FF = go through fire level, then ice, then electric, so on until the final level, where you either get a bad ending or you get the true final boss).

Eroding Ego though, if you say, blow off Loura on day one, you might have the plot drastically shift and you might actually aid the person screwing up Viridia's computer, causing everyone else around you to change and events to shift in the core story of the game.

Doing something like this simply isn't possible with a large, 40+ hour game (for our small team, at least), but it's possible if each runthrough of Eroding Ego is supposed to take only about 45 minutes-2 hours at most. That's what I meant by "small game", in terms of playtime through a single run, but not that the game would be tiny in terms of content objectively :p

I dunno it just kind of struck me as weird that you would do another Yuri focused game after just developing one. I mean I would totally understand if that was your thing, and it was all you did, but its not? I actually don't know, maybe it is.
Believe it or not, I don't have a huge interest in yuri; it's not that I think it's bad, but my general thought process with making these games is that while I want to make games with adult content in them, I want to make good games and good stories first and foremost. For Reclaim Reality and the whole of the story that it has, making it yuri was what fit for it; making a fully hetero game wouldn't have made sense with the full plot of the game.

For Artificial Apocalypse, something similar is true, but with that game, I have more leeway to make it a hetero game if I wanted; it won't break the storyline like it would in RR.

So in general, I make stories/games where the sexual tastes/fetishes/events fit the story, not the other way around; that way, it doesn't come off like storyline events are happening BECAUSE of sexual things, it's more that sexual things happen BECAUSE of the story, which I feel makes it come off as more natural/fluid.

Also I think this might be the one kinda mean thing I might say to you, so I apologize, but please don't clump MM in with the rest of the games. Even though I think its a good game, its more of a mini-game then anything else.
Trust me, you're not gonna offend me by saying that; MM definitely has problems. I'm proud of it in that it's a fun little story and the twist on it at the end that we pulled off, as well as getting to learn some lessons about what to do for future games (lots of plot splitting and consequences for choices), and what not to do (having expressions change based on an audio file by using timing gaps to set that up, among other things), but it definitely is probably going to always be the "worst" thing I've ever put out.

I will say though that MM, like all the games I make, does have a part in the "universe" of all these games connected to one another, in particular it has a part in Reclaim Reality; what that part is, you'll have to play the game to find out, haha.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Believe it or not, I don't have a huge interest in yuri; it's not that I think it's bad, but my general thought process with making these games is that while I want to make games with adult content in them, I want to make good games and good stories first and foremost. For Reclaim Reality and the whole of the story that it has, making it yuri was what fit for it; making a fully hetero game wouldn't have made sense with the full plot of the game.

For Artificial Apocalypse, something similar is true, but with that game, I have more leeway to make it a hetero game if I wanted; it won't break the storyline like it would in RR.

So in general, I make stories/games where the sexual tastes/fetishes/events fit the story, not the other way around; that way, it doesn't come off like storyline events are happening BECAUSE of sexual things, it's more that sexual things happen BECAUSE of the story, which I feel makes it come off as more natural/fluid.
I feel like in that sense you're actually a lot like me then. You don't mind yuri, its cool and all, but its not what really gets you off. So I gotta ask, how did you find yourself designing 2 whole games around it, or rather one and writing a outline for another? You know I could understand one, but with 2 I get the feeling that either you're lying to me or there's some other influence.

Ok i'm not being totally serious here but I mean, I personally am not a fan of platformers (sorry), I don't hate them, but its more meh then anything else. I however am a big fan of FPS's and MOBAs, so If I were to become a developer it would be kinda weird if 2/5 games were platformers right? Yeah, yeah, that's apples to oranges but I think it conveys it pretty well. I guess the answer probably lies within the universe of your games, in which case you probably cant answer it here. Still even if that's the case why would you create a universe that revolves around it so much.

I have so many question, not enough time.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I feel like in that sense you're actually a lot like me then. You don't mind yuri, its cool and all, but its not what really gets you off. So I gotta ask, how did you find yourself designing 2 whole games around it, or rather one and writing a outline for another? You know I could understand one, but with 2 I get the feeling that either you're lying to me or there's some other influence.
Just to be clear, I get how you can see it from that perspective of course, but when I built out this "universe" of all these games, yuri games are actually in the minority of all the game design documents I have down and planned out.

So from my perspective, it's just one type of game among others that are guy on girl, girl on guy, guy on guy, girl on girl, or even ones where you can pick which one you want to do (multiple playable characters). At last count, I had around 40+ games with either design documents or design premises laid out. :p I won't ever do more than 3 games at once, though.

But ideally, when I've got all the games done that I want to get done, I would have covered just about every fetish/sexual interest that I'm comfortable with covering, but doing it within stories that make sense to have that in there. Same goes for game genres; I have plans and design documents down for racing, tactical RPG, regular RPG, rhythm, action/adventure, life sim, traditional dating sim, metroidvania (I wouldn't consider FF a metroidvania), and lots of other genres that I'd be mixing with adult games.

Without it being spoiled, all I can say is that there is (within the logic of the universe/plot) a very specific reason why almost everyone in the cast of RR is lesbian/bisexual. It's in the same vein that there's a major reason(s) that everyone in Eroding Ego wants to screw the male lead within a few days of meeting him, and this reason wouldn't work as well if it were a yuri game.

Hopefully that makes more sense, even if I can't give away the reasons why it has to be yuri for RR, haha.

For Artificial Apocalypse, all I can say is that much like FF affects RR, RR affects AA, and thus that was why I initially did it as yuri. However, much like how RR isn't a direct sequel to FF, AA isn't a direct sequel to RR, so there's more leeway to the point of being able to make it work if it's hetero, as that won't break the plot in the way it would for RR.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just to be clear, I get how you can see it from that perspective of course, but when I built out this "universe" of all these games, yuri games are actually in the minority of all the game design documents I have down and planned out.

So from my perspective, it's just one type of game among others that are guy on girl, girl on guy, guy on guy, girl on girl, or even ones where you can pick which one you want to do (multiple playable characters). At last count, I had around 40+ games with either design documents or design premises laid out. :p I won't ever do more than 3 games at once, though.

But ideally, when I've got all the games done that I want to get done, I would have covered just about every fetish/sexual interest that I'm comfortable with covering, but doing it within stories that make sense to have that in there. Same goes for game genres; I have plans and design documents down for racing, tactical RPG, regular RPG, rhythm, action/adventure, life sim, traditional dating sim, metroidvania (I wouldn't consider FF a metroidvania), and lots of other genres that I'd be mixing with adult games.
Interesting, interesting, Its still does strike me that both "big games" we get in a row would end up being in the minority. However It does seem that AA is possibly subject to change.

I would say that if you do decide to make AA a yuri FOCUSED game I would suggest maybe putting something else out as your next game in that slot first. Why you might ask, well because in my humble insignificant opinion to have two games in a row that focus on the same main fetish in a category you described as
One game that's down the middle; this would currently be Reclaim Reality, that stays fairly focused to two or so fetishes (yuri and sex machine stuff), but it does many different sub-genres/variants within those two core fetishes (femdom, orgies, a wide variety of sex machines).
It seems like it would be redundant? Maybe that's not the word.

I do have to ask what fetishes are you not comfortable with not covering? Whats a definite no? I have a feeling I might have my hopes and dreams crushed here.

Without it being spoiled, all I can say is that there is (within the logic of the universe/plot) a very specific reason why almost everyone in the cast of RR is lesbian/bisexual. It's in the same vein that there's a major reason(s) that everyone in Eroding Ego wants to screw the male lead within a few days of meeting him, and this reason wouldn't work as well if it were a yuri game.

Hopefully that makes more sense, even if I can't give away the reasons why it has to be yuri for RR, haha.
Nothing more needs to be said, even though i'm not 100% sure, with what I gathered from this, the background of the game, and what I got from first playing it I can piece some pieces together. I'm curious how this translates to EE though. I have a hunch but im not sure how right I am. Guess I got a minute to figure it out lol.

Hopefully my 20 questions is useful for someone else, and doesn't just quench my curiosity.

Edit - I would like to say that I have no intention of trying to change the direction of any of your games, I love your work and I don't want to see your vision as anyone else's.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I do have to ask what fetishes are you not comfortable with not covering? Whats a definite no? I have a feeling I might have my hopes and dreams crushed here.
Pretty much my hard no's are;
  • loli/shota
  • incest
  • bestiality
  • diapers
  • NTR/cuck (polyamory is fine though)
  • necrophilia
  • "all the way through" with tentacles or whatever else (normal tentacles are fine though)
  • violent torture
  • scat/pee/vomit (vomit/pee could be in a game, just not as a sexual fetish)
  • amputee (again, if done as a fetish; if done just as part of the character like a person with prosthetics, that's fine)
And that's about it, anything else is fine.

Edit - I would like to say that I have no intention of trying to change the direction of any of your games, I love your work and I don't want to see your vision as anyone else's.
No worries man, I just like clarifying things/answering questions is all :)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Pretty much my hard no's are; bestiality
Fuck, you hit me with it, you hit me hard. I knew it was coming and I asked for it anyway. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a masochist. However I understand it and respect it, not only from a moral point but also a business point.

Also not one of my fetishes but would you consider the living dead among necrophilia?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Also not one of my fetishes but would you consider the living dead among necrophilia?
If you mean zombies, I'm fine having them in games as plot points or characters, but not involved in sexual stuff (as that'll prevent you from selling on a lot of platforms)

Hey, now the topic's in its proper state with an actual finished, public-ready demo!

If you want a quick link to it, just go to or check out the OP, it's got lots of art and music and more in it now too!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Pretty much my hard no's are;
  • loli/shota
  • incest
  • bestiality
  • diapers
  • NTR/cuck (polyamory is fine though)
  • necrophilia
  • "all the way through" with tentacles or whatever else (normal tentacles are fine though)
  • violent torture
  • scat/pee/vomit (vomit/pee could be in a game, just not as a sexual fetish)
  • amputee (again, if done as a fetish; if done just as part of the character like a person with prosthetics, that's fine)
And that's about it, anything else is fine.

No worries man, I just like clarifying things/answering questions is all :)
A developer I like and have a fine taste in what they won't do.

justajen

Nov 26, 2017
Gosh, I'm so excited for this. Finally a game that I want to support on patreon. Love that it's yuri as choices for lesbian themes are usually strictly visual novel only. Love that the girls have realistic breasts. <---I can't believe that "normal breasts" are a kink lol.

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
This looks interesting, and I love yuri! :love:
Although it might have been optimal to include like 1/2 guys to cater to even more people.
Like 85% yuri and 15% straight so you're not limiting to a single fanbase :unsure:

Also kinda bummed watersports is a hard no for you, but I respect your opinion!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
This looks interesting, and I love yuri! :love:
Although it might have been optimal to include like 1/2 guys to cater to even more people.
Like 85% yuri and 15% straight so you're not limiting to a single fanbase :unsure:
If people want that, I'm making two other games with separate teams, and they're female protagonist having sex with guys (Future Fragments) and male protagonist having sex with women (Eroding Ego) :p so I'm totally fine catering to yuri both in concept and content.

(Plus, there's the robot tentacles stuff too, although you can nullify those scenes in the options and same goes for the yuri too.)

Also kinda bummed watersports is a hard no for you, but I respect your opinion!
Just to be clear, this isn't on any grounds of "this disturbs me/wouldn't be comfortable writing about this" like most of the other content on there; that one is purely a "lots of storefronts won't allow it" reason behind it.

If all of sudden all storefronts for adult games were ok with it, and it made sense in the storyline and game, I'd be fine with it.

Gosh, I'm so excited for this. Finally a game that I want to support on patreon. Love that it's yuri as choices for lesbian themes are usually strictly visual novel only. Love that the girls have realistic breasts. <---I can't believe that "normal breasts" are a kink lol.
Yeah, I absolutely am all for realistic chest sizes (Hilda/Hekyll being the exception, but she's not real and her chest is huge for actual plot reasons (she's the fairy looking character in the spoiler art)) across all my games, for sure.

And yeah we wanted to make something that was partially visual novel, but also partially an adventure game, with of course all the different boss battles and genres and such.

Really glad to see you're interested in it :D once you play the demo be sure to let us know what you think!

(Most cutscenes change based on what you've clicked on prior and your choices in cutscenes too; in the full game, this will raise/drop your points for each character, aka who you end up with at the game, along with other, more "in the moment" consequences...)

a game with yuri i have to play it.
Also let us know what you think of it once you play it :D

A developer I like and have a fine taste in what they won't do.
Yeah, we want to be up front with what you can expect in our games, so that you don't feel mislead or cheated out of your hard earned money; we also offer refunds for any reason, anytime, too.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the art is good. Not a sci-fi fan tho (too steril/cold) and lesbian makes the whole game "useless" to me anyway BUT I really like the way the OP is made with the summary and teases/examples in the spoilers. Good job on that. Gives a lot more of information than usual here for people who may be interested in that kind of stuff. ( ' -')

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
the art is good. Not a sci-fi fan tho (too steril/cold) and lesbian makes the whole game "useless" to me anyway BUT I really like the way the OP is made with the summary and teases/examples in the spoilers. Good job on that. Gives a lot more of information than usual here for people who may be interested in that kind of stuff. ( ' -')
Totally understandable; all three games I'm working on right now are sci-fi, but future games will be set in more modern or fantasy settings, from time to time.

I would say though if you do get a chance to try it out, let us know what you think :D and thanks for the praise on the OP!

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Just to be clear, this isn't on any grounds of "this disturbs me/wouldn't be comfortable writing about this" like most of the other content on there; that one is purely a "lots of storefronts won't allow it" reason behind it.

If all of sudden all storefronts for adult games were ok with it, and it made sense in the storyline and game, I'd be fine with it.
Really? Many storefronts has a ban on watersports in particular? :unsure:
That sounds awfully strange considering it's not a very hardcore fetish at all.
Like, it's not scat we are talking about here!
Which storefronts do you have in mind? I'm curious.