VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I can check it later at home. But as I can see problem with window_icon.png file in folder gui.

Try to rename any png picture "window_icon.png" and put into that folder
Seems like the entire GUI folder is missing from the uploaded game, i can create the folder and "window_icon.png" and the game loads, but only to run into other problems.

I used Gofile btw.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Seems like the entire GUI folder is missing from the uploaded game, i can create the folder and "window_icon.png" and the game loads, but only to run into other problems.

I used Gofile btw.
Try downloading from a different link. The game even has a smaller size on gofile

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023

I used Gofile btw.
It was a mistake from my side. Gonna fix it now.

Reactions: LSC82

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023

I used Gofile btw.
Done. Fixed and updated the links in the Patron page.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I updated the links only in my Patreon page. I can't do it here. Moderator probably will update links ASAP here
Don't you own this thread here, you were the one to create it and post the first post, but you seem to never requested or gotten a game developer batch. Like the 2nd post asked you to submit a ticket.

But as a game developer you are of course not obligated to fix those links here either, so I can't and don't blame you.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
ReclaimingTheLost-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is it fixed version?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is it fixed version?
It's the same version as is currently in the windows section of the OP. There was no mention of it being the "fixed version" when I downloaded it an hour ago, but you're the developer so you likely have a better idea of if it is than I do.
No idea, you need to login to yet another website just to download the fucking torrent. Got better things to do...
Logging in takes about 10 seconds. You can use whatever gibberish username and password you want. There's no verification whatsoever and you can make a new account for every single torrent you download from us. We also collect no access logs, and all login informations used for our site are hashed and salted.
It's a measure put in place to protect our users and control the access to torrents if someone ever shares it on a third-party website.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good episode, we are a little more forward with the "daughter/assistant" than i expected and the rando was a nice bonus.
I guess though all of us expect her to be the daughter, our guy doesn't think of her that way, so why the f... not right? Well... there is banging your employee but... worth it :love:
Nice job "tackling" some of the questions posed in this thread, why the girl would take such a huge chance on a guy she barely knows, she's still quite naive in my opinion(nothing wrong with that) but the story at least attempts to answer the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxorka

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.3] [Passion Portal]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Compressed post is located here.

Going to update just in case per the dev.

Last edited:

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WOKRUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
You downloaded game through the link I provided in comment? In game page moderator update game with Error mistake. And moderator didn't change it yet

Reactions: phreadom

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You downloaded game through the link I provided in comment? In game page moderator update game with Error mistake. And moderator didn't change it yet
I don't remember. It was a MEGA link, but I will double check and re-do it just in case since it only takes a couple of minutes.

EDIT: updated with the link from your comment just in case ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed post is located here.

Going to update just in case per the dev.
Win/Linux Gofiles links have MAC version not Windows and MAC pixeldrain has PC and PC has MAC

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes