VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Hmm...Kind of felt off,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You open the console, "print" money like hell to see your sis naked and pay a professional killer to get rid of any unwanted male around your li. :giggle:
After that, you have a lot of money for your harem. ;)
Well, that's how i think a game should be since that prick Eric. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
It will be 100%. But I don't want to do it so that in the second update the MC will sleep with all the girls. But I will not pull for 2-3 years, as in some games (Dual Family)
No Dual Family like game update with a Li you can't touch for 5 years of update........:eek:

Than your game will be a success. :D

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, webp images more then 2mb each... there hidden miner in every one of them? :unsure:
Games looks good, but updates too rare and too small....

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
You open the console, "print" money like hell to see your sis naked and pay a professional killer to get rid of any unwanted male around your li. :giggle:
After that, you have a lot of money for your harem. ;)
Well, that's how i think a game should be since that prick Eric. :mad:
hope corruption branch happens ... romance is fine but need some more spicy

to all those romance knights

• Angry
Reactions: Beast Within

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Are there any console cheats for this game? I'm 15mins in and already have greyed out dialogue wit h Emily.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Huh? What specifically are you upset with the MC for? NTR?
No, that's not it, I think I expressed myself poorly because English is not my thing. I mean that the MC is a selfish shit who has a girlfriend determined to leave everything for him, and he decides not to let her go with him because he wants the best for himself and that doesn't include her. Damn, why were you with her if you really weren't interested?
About the ntr I was referring to the fact that he deserves to have it done to him

Reactions: Hungover00

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
No, that's not it, I think I expressed myself poorly because English is not my thing. I mean that the MC is a selfish shit who has a girlfriend determined to leave everything for him, and he decides not to let her go with him because he wants the best for himself and that doesn't include her. Damn, why were you with her if you really weren't interested?
About the ntr I was referring to the fact that he deserves to have it done to him
MC was very young. It's normal to make mistakes when you're young

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, I can agree with that. She already volunteered to move with him, not taking her along, unless there's another reason, is an asshole move.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If anyone is interested character is Minerva 9, completely stock, nothing changed.

Good looking renders and good models, i'll wait a little bit to see how the story moves forward, good luck to the dev.
Happen to know what character the blonde is? And the skin on the nude?
Many, many thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes