VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No, that's not it, I think I expressed myself poorly because English is not my thing. I mean that the MC is a selfish shit who has a girlfriend determined to leave everything for him, and he decides not to let her go with him because he wants the best for himself and that doesn't include her. Damn, why were you with her if you really weren't interested?
About the ntr I was referring to the fact that he deserves to have it done to him
Yeah, I can agree with that. She already volunteered to move with him, not taking her along, unless there's another reason, is an asshole move.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If anyone is interested character is Minerva 9, completely stock, nothing changed.

Good looking renders and good models, i'll wait a little bit to see how the story moves forward, good luck to the dev.
Happen to know what character the blonde is? And the skin on the nude?
Many, many thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Are there any console cheats for this game? I'm 15mins in and already have greyed out dialogue wit h Emily.
How can you access this scene with chloe?
No idea, that's why we need a walkthrough. I just looked inside the images.rpa file to see what I was missing.
Changelog:
v0.5
To access the "Movie Night" event: At the start of the game when Chloe is streaming, choose "Don't bother her." Later in the game at the hotel, pick "Call Chloe."
Depending on your choices, there will be two different scenes with Chloe in her room at the end."

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
One question, will there be any guides in the game like love and lust? or something to know which decisions have better content
because in some decisions that I could make before now they block me and do not let me choose

Reactions: palmergames

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
How can you access this scene with chloe?
First choice option for Chloe, choose "Don't bother her" enables movie night scene.
Choose Lust answer when Chloe is modelling.
After main protagonist returns home, he will go to Chloe's house for movie night.
Choose all Lust answers during movie night.

Reactions: Dororohot

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
One question, will there be any guides in the game like love and lust? or something to know which decisions have better content
because in some decisions that I could make before now they block me and do not let me choose
You need to have at least 3 lust points. By start of the game Choose "Wait and listen". When you first came to the Motel choose "Try to peek" after "Don't look away"

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
If you're gonna lock us out of options at least tell us what stats are effected by the choices :cautious:
Actually, I want to make a game where choices matter and there's no "wrong" choice. Why even have choices if they don't make a difference? For example, if you're playing as an MC who's calm, doesn't try to peek in the bathroom, etc., he's not going to suddenly become a lewd guy deciding to sleep with a girl in just a second. For instance, there'll be another encounter with Olivia, and depending on how you acted that evening, different scenarios will unfold. By the next update, I want to add a replay scene, as I've mentioned, so you can see what scenes you missed and so you don't have to play the whole game again, letting you stick to one storyline. And I'm trying to block choices that are illogical, not just any random ones. For example, if the MC says he doesn't like talking about his past, then the option "tell a childhood story" would be locked since the MC doesn't like to share. The same goes for sleeping with Olivia.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Reclaiming the Lost to v0.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Actually, I want to make a game where choices matter and there's no "wrong" choice. Why even have choices if they don't make a difference? For example, if you're playing as an MC who's calm, doesn't try to peek in the bathroom, etc., he's not going to suddenly become a lewd guy deciding to sleep with a girl in just a second. For instance, there'll be another encounter with Olivia, and depending on how you acted that evening, different scenarios will unfold. By the next update, I want to add a replay scene, as I've mentioned, so you can see what scenes you missed and so you don't have to play the whole game again, letting you stick to one storyline. And I'm trying to block choices that are illogical, not just any random ones. For example, if the MC says he doesn't like talking about his past, then the option "tell a childhood story" would be locked since the MC doesn't like to share. The same goes for sleeping with Olivia.
Thanks for the explanation, and I think it kind of makes sense, but in my opinion this is implemented way too rigidly.

It's like I choose not to make a sexual joke towards my male co-worker, and then I'm also not allowed to flirt with my female co-worker. Or, even worse, it makes it not allowed to flirt with the waitress when I am having dinner with a friend but the co-workers are not around.

People can choose different paths in different situations with different people, and people can also change their approach towards the same person, depending on the context.

At the very least, I would change your decision model to remove the interrelations between the various girls, because they have very little to do with each other. In my opinion, being lewd towards Chloe (who is already very close to you) is completely different from being lewd towards Olivia (who is throwing herself at you to deal with her daddy issues). Your secretary on the other hand is very dependent on you, so being too lewd towards her would (in my opinion) be wrong. Which does NOT mean that I am not romantically interested in her, it just means I want to be respectful towards her, which means no peeking for example.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Thanks for the explanation, and I think it kind of makes sense, but in my opinion this is implemented way too rigidly.

It's like I choose not to make a sexual joke towards my male co-worker, and then I'm also not allowed to flirt with my female co-worker. Or, even worse, it makes it not allowed to flirt with the waitress when I am having dinner with a friend but the co-workers are not around.

People can choose different paths in different situations with different people, and people can also change their approach towards the same person, depending on the context.

At the very least, I would change your decision model to remove the interrelations between the various girls, because they have very little to do with each other. In my opinion, being lewd towards Chloe (who is already very close to you) is completely different from being lewd towards Olivia (who is throwing herself at you to deal with her daddy issues). Your secretary on the other hand is very dependent on you, so being too lewd towards her would (in my opinion) be wrong. Which does NOT mean that I am not romantically interested in her, it just means I want to be respectful towards her, which means no peeking for example.
In the game, there's also a hidden character point system for the MC. When you make certain lewd choices with Chloe, the MC's "Lust" stat also goes up. To unlock the scene with Olivia, the MC needs to have just 3 "lust" points. For context, by the time you get to the Olivia scene in the hotel, you can have up to 7 of these points.

I might remove this limitation if it becomes a significant issue for players and just keep the dialogue and some moments that will change based on the MC's choices.

As I mentioned before, if you chose the option where you let Olivia go, her story doesn't end there. There'll be a path that won't be available for those who decided to have some fun with her.

But as I previously said, I'll add a replay scene so you can at least know which scenes you missed due to your choice.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
focus on developing the 2 or 3 branches if can be called that the the game so far is showing, about choices or no spawning and they being illogical . is too much of pain to waste time on it if that happens,

Better more renders and plot Pleases

so far chars are hop as hell ...

plot is too so so , try no to entangle it too much , or later can can or will be more hard to untable, 4 to 6 main love interest are enough please dont add like the 98% of devs out there , side no sense chars...

and more updates pleaseee ... submissive route please, have saw that stat , and like to where its going...

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes