VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Why are people using an incest patch when the game already has it? The game never had a patch until this most recent update.
Because from v0.2a Passion Portal changed the code, that is why someone made a inc patch before that there was no need.

For example in v0.2 "The door opens to reveal your mother" However in v0.2a and above "The door opens to reveal Grace" and many other examples in v0.2a and above that don't have references to Grace & Chloe being related to you (I still have the script files from v0.2 & v0.2a)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Because from v0.2a Passion Portal changed the code, that is why someone made a inc patch before that there was no need.

For example in v0.2 "The door opens to reveal your mother" However in v0.2a and above "The door opens to reveal Grace" and many other examples in v0.2a and above that don't have references to Grace & Chloe being related to you (I still have the script files from v0.2 & v0.2a)
But it's been his daughter from what I remember, the patch changes it to "sister'.

Determined to right the wrongs of his youth and make amends, a man sets out on a journey to find his lost daughter.

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
thanks for clearing that up. I really like the game so far but those people came out of nowhere. The game says something like "I'm gonna swing by Grace's" without giving any clue as to who those people are to me.
It may be intentional but something similar was done with the young lady from the elevator, Olivia. You have her father demanding entry to your room with the support of the hotel staff. That could mean that she is actually underage and he is just acting as any reasonable father should ... the little jailbait. Context could go a long way here.

I assume from observation that there are sets of variables for each of the girls (some of which we can actually check in the little tree thingy) and one set for MC based on how he treats others. That's why your behaviour towards one girl opens up or closes progress with another. This system disregards that you can be a loving husband and family man but still bang that willing teenager slut in an anonymous hotel but if the system serves its purpose there's no need to depict all possible complications of life.

Please understand I am trying to constructive because I believe this game can be even better than it is already.

Best of luck to the dev and keep doing those beautiful renders!

Reactions: Yngling

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is Incest patch universal? Also is it updated to latest game version?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I believe I found a mistake in the code. There is a dialogue where we need 5 Passion points with Emily to unlock it, but the only way to have 5 pts is to also have 3 Love points. However, there's no way to get 3 love and 5 passion at the same time since 2 of both points are mutually exclusive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Passion_Portal
Oct 11, 2017
Setup seemed pretty nice, straightforward, characters look nice, but all this overwrought conspiracy stuff is pretty stupid, especially as the main characters were suspecting something sinister going on even before there was any indication of it. Can't a man just date his probably-daughter in peace?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Uh hey quick question but does anyone know how to get this one scene of the MC with Chloe/the sister lying on a bed with him widening her legs? Was that just a preview exclusive image or was there a way for me to unlock it when we stop by the MC family home? Image is attached below

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Uh hey quick question but does anyone know how to get this one scene of the MC with Chloe/the sister lying on a bed with him widening her legs? Was that just a preview exclusive image or was there a way for me to unlock it when we stop by the MC family home? Image is attached below
It depends on how many points of love or lust you have
Here is one way to get enough Lust points:
During the photo shoot, you need to choose Take off bra. After during the evening
"This is the age to explore"
"Pull up her skirt"
"Be Dominant" or "Watch her move." and "Care Her".
If you have more love points than lust points, then there will be a different scene.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
It depends on how many points of love or lust you have
Here is one way to get enough Lust points:
During the photo shoot, you need to choose Take off bra. After during the evening
"This is the age to explore"
"Pull up her skirt"
"Be Dominant" or "Watch her move." and "Care Her".
If you have more love points than lust points, then there will be a different scene.
I'm sorry I'm confused by this segment description because I see none of those options when I go to the only scene I see Chloe, when she is streaming. The MC doesn't get any scene with her after her photo shoot before the updates ends even if I have her take off her bra, she also only has one lust point, no other stats so I'm confused on how I prompt any of these other dialogue options you're describing to appear. Thanks if you can clarify :confused:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes