VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

4fc61471208

Apr 14, 2023
Initially, the renders were in PNG format. However, one of the developers suggested using the webp format instead, as it has a smaller file size without compromising on quality. Moving forward, I'll only use webp. The compression quality in webp is almost negligible, so there's virtually no difference between the original PNG and webp. Sometimes, I need to re-render scenes if there's an error or some issues during the Photoshop processing of the render. In these cases, I might end up keeping a few renders in PNG format.
I see. I can understand that. But many of the webp images are actually jpegs.

CokkPaps

Nov 19, 2017
Please take your time and continue developing the game, even though the time between updates is quite long, I think it will be worthwhile.
I really like the vibe of the game from the first time playing it. Each choice in the game significantly influences the storyline, making me curious about other possible choices. This aspect makes the gaming experience increasingly interesting. The process of replaying the game multiple times to discover obscured choices is also a bright point, making sure that the gameplay is not monotonous and forcing players to play multiple times to unlock all the scenes in the game and also the dialogs.

And I'm also looking forward to the next update :coffee:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

-Main Event: "Dine in the Dark"
(
To play this event, you need to start the "Stranger" event when Chloe is streaming at the beginning of the game.)
"Dine in the Dark" has two different story paths based on the choices you make. The ending will change too, with Chloe sending you a special message that depends on your decisions.
-Event In Bob's House

-Meeting with Emily

We're still working on the Replay Gallery, and it's not included in this update. But in this update, the key decisions that affect the story's branching paths are based solely on choices made within this update. This means you won't have to replay the entire game from the beginning to see new scenes you might have missed

None of this would be possible without your support on Patreon. Each contribution propels us further into developing and enriching the universe of Reclaiming the Lost.
Ready to explore the unknown? Join us today on Patreon!

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
A walkthrough where choice results are indicated would be very beneficial for this game. When a choice is locked currently it is annoying having to determine where the results were calculated from to achieve unlocking a choice.

also there was mention of a gallery or scene replay indicated somewhere here. Any word on this happening soon rather than later?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Made a small Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), some more game settings and changed the small menu fonts a bit

July 11, 2023
New game version v0.4 is out.
It's also quite reworked in the old parts (not save compatible),
my old WT recommedations will most likely not work anymore.
I'll check it again when having some free time.
Info Sept. 24, 2023: the Mod is stopped
Is this to be brought up for V0.5? Would be a valuable tool indeed. (y)

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The very first image was enough to convince me to try out the game :KEK:
I can't wait for this download to complete!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this sequel “Passion Portal”.
Good continuation for this new year 2024.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes