VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I just started this game and now the MC is on a date with Chloe even though I never spoke to her about a date. Apparently you get it by not mentioning you went up to see her and she gives you her username but I mentioned it, didn't get her username and yet I am still on a date with her?..... I'm confused...

I guess i'm just going to have to skip all scenes with her and pretend my MC has vivid dreams about dating her cause it feels weird but I want to keep playing for Emily.

Edit: I ended up replaying and getting her username and just not calling her which canceled her path. If anyone else has this problem, that's the way to go.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
hope you update soon

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Forgot her canon name. But is there any new content with the secretary/totally-not-daughter girl?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Forgot her canon name. But is there any new content with the secretary/totally-not-daughter girl?
She has her first day at work, some hints of mafia (or what ever it was our ''friend'' got us into)...so only some story bits.
A scene with Grace, good but too short.
Most was about our ''friends'' wife, just some dry humping thought...

Reactions: RYOUSC

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was on Bob's side, until it is revealed he got involved with the mafia. After that, screw you Bob, Evelyn is mine.
Yeah, when he got us into that i really wanted to punch him...as for Evelyn, she would be mine either way, just now i have zero regrets doing that to Bob.

Reactions: Mars_ixv
Jan 13, 2024
I just started this game and now the MC is on a date with Chloe even though I never spoke to her about a date. Apparently you get it by not mentioning you went up to see her and she gives you her username but I mentioned it, didn't get her username and yet I am still on a date with her?..... I'm confused...

I guess i'm just going to have to skip all scenes with her and pretend my MC has vivid dreams about dating her cause it feels weird but I want to keep playing for Emily.
And because they somehow look alike, it was very confusing yeh.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
Any chance for an update with the new release? :cry:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Incest Patch V 7.0
Patch Instructions
Drop in /game folder
Hi, just wanted to enquire if the patch is working okay, I dropped it in the updates game folder but so far the MC is calling a certain older lady Grace instead of what the patch should have changed. Is that typical/unrelated to the patch or did something go wrong? Cause I don't remember it being like this at the start of the game last time when we saw her first o_O

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes