VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So this is a slow burn type of a game right ? Specifically on Emily/Chloe path. Also I kind of hope that Evelyn will be available even on a path where you will not just betray Bob.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
even after telling emily to use her beauty, im not being able to choose the 3rd or 1st choice in tell her a story, only 2nd choice is available to me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

f500

Dec 2, 2022
the taboo aspect and girls not jumping MC's dick is actually good touch . yeah people might call it blue balling but its better than " oh brother i love you fuck me " out of nowhere . playing with forbiden fruit " cheating and incest " is better than giving it away easily

Ngl this is the best game i played for last year . dev doing all of the thing right for now and i hope they dont lose their way

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what the fuck is up with the text messaging section? I can't get it to progress without having to hit the skip button. very poor design

Reactions: mytaca

travkin

Jul 8, 2020
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
please, update walkthrough

Reactions: Jellyfish_xD

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Why is it suddenly cutting from the car scene at night with Emily after visiting Beth's father to the messy living room and then a date that I can't ever recall setting up? wtf? Then it cuts from the date scene to sitting with Bob about the messed up apartment? lol?

Last edited:
Reactions: LarsJogger

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Why is it suddenly cutting from the car scene at night with Emily after visiting Beth's father to the messy living room and then a date that I can't ever recall setting up? wtf? Then it cuts from the date scene to sitting with Bob about the messed up apartment? lol?
Ah, is your precious game giving you the fits?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Ah, is your precious game giving you the fits?
I forgot who you were for a moment until I checked your profile.

If it ain't the salty guy who complains about incest game having incest contents. Still salty I see, AND still hanging in yet, another incest game thread. :WutFace::WutFace:

Thanks for the chucke tho lmao.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes