VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
How Long before the update. I am waiting.
I usually update the game every two months. I might be able to do it faster in the future. However, sometimes it takes longer if there is a scene with some animation.
I played the update, I enjoyed it as always, everyone is recommended to play and support :coffee:
Thank you so much. :)
the game itself is made very cool the plot is very intriguing emotional atmospheric you read all this and feel yourself in the place of the hero the characters are beautifully designed the game is very interesting and easy
Thank you a lot.
I want to create a game where choices truly matter and different events will occur depending on the decisions made, not just the ending of the game.
The game is essentially linear, and the only thing that will be absolutely different is the ending, but also how we reach that ending will differ.
The most branching paths will be with Chloe and Grace.
With Emily (the Assistant), there will be only one.
I've noticed that no one has shared an official walkthrough here.
So, I will attach the Game Walkthrough for version 0.7 of the game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I usually update the game every two months. I might be able to do it faster in the future. However, sometimes it takes longer if there is a scene with some animation.

Thank you so much. :)

Thank you a lot.
I want to create a game where choices truly matter and different events will occur depending on the decisions made, not just the ending of the game.
The game is essentially linear, and the only thing that will be absolutely different is the ending, but also how we reach that ending will differ.
The most branching paths will be with Chloe and Grace.
With Emily (the Assistant), there will be only one.
I've noticed that no one has shared an official walkthrough here.
So, I will attach the Game Walkthrough for version 0.7 of the game.

Regarding Emily. Too bad, I was hoping there would be a branch to dominate her (like with grace and chloe).

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Regarding Emily. Too bad, I was hoping there would be a branch to dominate her (like with grace and chloe).
When I say there will be one storyline, I don't mean that the playthrough of this storyline will be the same.
In fact, it will depend on you how you go through it—whether as a friend, a lover, or a dominant.
When I talk about the storyline, I mean specific events, such as a Date with Chloe or Movie Night.
During the game, you can choose a path where you have a date with Chloe, or where you have a movie night.
During the date with Chloe, you can play the game in a dominant manner or in a more romantic way.
The same goes for movie night.
With Emily, you can play the game in the same way. However, there only won't be different events.

Last edited:

Lickinggood

Nov 7, 2022
When I say there will be one storyline, I don't mean that the playthrough of this storyline will be the same.
In fact, it will depend on you how you go through it—whether as a friend, a lover, or a dominant.
When I talk about the storyline, I mean specific events, such as a Date with Chloe or Movie Night.
During the game, you can choose a path where you have a date with Chloe, or where you have a movie night.
During the date with Chloe, you can play the game in a dominant manner or in a more romantic way.
The same goes for movie night.
With Emily, you can play the game in the same way. However, there only won't be different events.
Platinum supporter here, let's go! :love:

Reactions: MasterChild

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, IDK why but i wanted this game to have atleast an optional harem path soo bad that i went and did Ctrl+F and searched the word harem on each page until i found this finally lol:LOL:. Can anyone guide me if there is a better way to search the entire thread for a word or phrase? I would really appreciate it:) Screenshot 2024-07-01 114903.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Man, IDK why but i wanted this game to have atleast an optional harem path soo bad that i went and did Ctrl+F and searched the word harem on each page until i found this finally lol:LOL:. Can anyone guide me if there is a better way to search the entire thread for a word or phrase? I would really appreciate it:) View attachment 3787781
Just use the search function at top of the page. On default it searches the thread, but can be expanded to include other threads or even the whole site.

Reactions: jingyuchua

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Reclaiming the Lost 0.8

Download the PC version:
Download the MAC version:
Download the ANDROID version:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal] - Compressed

Win/Linux [258 MB]
- - - -

Mac [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes