VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
I usually update the game every two months. I might be able to do it faster in the future. However, sometimes it takes longer if there is a scene with some animation.

Thank you so much. :)

Thank you a lot.
I want to create a game where choices truly matter and different events will occur depending on the decisions made, not just the ending of the game.
The game is essentially linear, and the only thing that will be absolutely different is the ending, but also how we reach that ending will differ.
The most branching paths will be with Chloe and Grace.
With Emily (the Assistant), there will be only one.
I've noticed that no one has shared an official walkthrough here.
So, I will attach the Game Walkthrough for version 0.7 of the game.
whats the name of programm Chloe ask in messages for MC?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just saw this game and it seems to be well written from some of the posts I have seen. Question, is this inspired a little by Oldboy? The description just screams that reveal.

Reactions: LSC82

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The game is an okey, a lot of text and no content. I kept playing because Emily is pretty But it's not a game I would play again at least here in 3 years

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Hopefully the "who is my daughter" plot line doesn't take too long to reveal. I want to wait until that get resolved first.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Just saw this game and it seems to be well written from some of the posts I have seen. Question, is this inspired a little by Oldboy? The description just screams that reveal.
It wouldn't surprise me if you have "innocent" sex with one of the girls only to learn that she was your daughter all along.
It seems made for that, specially with one of the ladies.

Still there's always the question will they go for it or try a different surprise? Will this possible surprise be any good? Questions the dev has to ponder.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Incest Patch V 0.9

Patch Instructions:

Drop in /game folder

Not sure if other guy will be around to update it, so went through and did it myself.

If you see any problems/missed dialogues that need fixing or have any suggestions, just let me know.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes