Dec 14, 2021

Updated: 17/09/2022
Game/Creator: Reclusive Bay /

Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.39
Game Version: 0.39
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Reclusive Bay! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI, changed textbox and font color added character portraits can be disabled in mod settings
    • Main Quest Tracker

Known Issues:
- Some are seeing the mod button thats suppose to be hidden on the city map (seems to only affect really old saves)
in settings Tab (in mod menu) Just Enable "double mod button fix" NOTE: mod button won't be visable during scenes so you'll have to click "Shawn's Mod" in the quick menu instead (or leave the guide opened)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: /

View attachment 1965877 View attachment 1965875 View attachment 1965876 View attachment 1997621
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

Reactions: Shawnchapp

anthena

Oct 16, 2018
Hey, wondering if someone can help me.

I'm stuck at this point:

1663680033024.png

Doesnt seem to matter how or where I am I cant get passed it and all the other stories are waiting on me progressing Paige's story.

What am I missing?

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
I just attempted to download the GoFile version twice and both times it triggered my anti-virus protection warning. Maybe someone messed with something?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What am I missing?
Can you send me your save, and have you completed that step before or it never triggered?

player6969666 now im confused... you replied to me saying the bug for step 8 didn';t work but your save says your on step 11...

Have you done that event a long time ago? (really old saves seem to have problem since alot of the early stuff was changed new flags and etc that weren't there before)

Last edited:

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Can you send me your save, and have you completed that step before or it never triggered?

player6969666 now im confused... you replied to me saying the bug for step 8 didn';t work but your save says your on step 11...

Have you done that event a long time ago? (really old saves seem to have problem since alot of the early stuff was changed new flags and etc that weren't there before)
I guess that I am stuck on event 11. I thought that was the problem that your fix was trying to correct. Is there something I am missing to progress this?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I guess that I am stuck on event 11. I thought that was the problem that your fix was trying to correct. Is there something I am missing to progress this?

juding by your save (showing everything else completed) i'm guessing you did that event a long time ago?

if not open console (shift+O) and type

Code:
jump following_paige
its actually weird becuase it says you did the event (in queststages) but some how never actually got the flag for it (so im guessing older version of the game the flag didn't exist)

Reactions: anthena

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck on Step 3 from eve. it says noon at rbpd but it never triggers. I checked the dev notes for console commands but none of those eve related commands seem relevant to my quest step.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm stuck on Step 3 from eve. it says noon at rbpd but it never triggers. I checked the dev notes for console commands but none of those eve related commands seem relevant to my quest step.
Well about to goto bed but in the devs notes it does say

Code:
jump setting_up_for_threesome
in console (Shift+O)

if thats not working I'll look at the save in the morning

anthena

Oct 16, 2018

Here you go?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Opps sorry you need to type
Code:
jump eve_plan

Here you go?
Same as other guy (queststage says you completed the event but never got the flag.. guessing your save is a really old one too?) same fix

Code:
jump following_paige
to do the event if you haven't actually done it before or set the flag (to just check it off as done)

Code:
following_paige = True

Reactions: LeonToralla

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
juding by your save (showing everything else completed) i'm guessing you did that event a long time ago?

if not open console (shift+O) and type

Code:
jump following_paige
its actually weird becuase it says you did the event (in queststages) but some how never actually got the flag for it (so im guessing older version of the game the flag didn't exist)
That worked and moved me past that event. Thank you very much for your help and thank you for your awesome mod!!

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
Opps sorry you need to type
Code:
jump eve_plan

Same as other guy (queststage says you completed the event but never got the flag.. guessing your save is a really old one too?) same fix

Code:
jump following_paige
to do the event if you haven't actually done it before or set the flag (to just check it off as done)

Code:
following_paige = True
Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Updated: 17/09/2022
Game/Creator: Reclusive Bay /

Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.39
Game Version: 0.39
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Reclusive Bay! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI, changed textbox and font color added character portraits can be disabled in mod settings
    • Main Quest Tracker

Known Issues:
- Some are seeing the mod button thats suppose to be hidden on the city map (seems to only affect really old saves)
in settings Tab (in mod menu) Just Enable "double mod button fix" NOTE: mod button won't be visable during scenes so you'll have to click "Shawn's Mod" in the quick menu instead (or leave the guide opened)

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: /

View attachment 1965877 View attachment 1965875 View attachment 1965876 View attachment 1997621
There is a bug with Paige when you have to select either to "Spank her" or "be the Bigger man", if you select to be "The Bigger Man" the walkthrough stops progressing.