Mod Ren'Py Reclusive Bay - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [1.0][Shawnchapp]

adq8040

Mar 26, 2022
Can I get 0.37 mod?
I can't use the 0.39 version of Walkthrough because the translated version of my language is the end of 0.37 :(

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Can I get 0.37 mod?
I can't use the 0.39 version of Walkthrough because the translated version of my language is the end of 0.37 :(
should be able to use the current version (clearly there will be more steps you won't be able to do)

but if not (might be bugs)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lily's section in the mod is stuck on step 6, the park yoga.

Only problem is that happened ages ago and it hasn't moved on while everyone else's has.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Lily's section in the mod is stuck on step 6, the park yoga.

Only problem is that happened ages ago and it hasn't moved on while everyone else's has.
intresting... guessing you picked "don't tell her"?

fixed for next version

for now open console (shift+0) and type

Code:
lily_park_boob = True

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Le sigh....

I seem to have messed up with Eve too. Hers is still stuck on step 3, says "offer to help her up" but nothing ever happens.

I'm guessing it's from when we followed Paige to the police station. I think I picked the wrong option.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Le sigh....

I seem to have messed up with Eve too. Hers is still stuck on step 3, says "offer to help her up" but nothing ever happens.

I'm guessing it's from when we followed Paige to the police station. I think I picked the wrong option.

if you mean the event won't trigger that seems to be a game bug you have to jump to the label yourself
open console type
Code:
jump eve_plan

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Updated: 19/11/2022
Game/Creator: Reclusive Bay /

Modder: /
Mod/Game Version: 0.41
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Reclusive Bay! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI, changed textbox and font color added character portraits can be disabled in mod settings
    • Main Quest Tracker

Known Issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

RECOMMENDED: To start a new save if its older then game version 0.36

Download: /

View attachment 1965877 View attachment 1965875 View attachment 1965876 View attachment 1997621
thank you for the mod update~

Reactions: Shawnchapp