Mod Ren'Py Reclusive Bay - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [1.0][Shawnchapp]

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
When I right click the uncompressed .rar file it does not give me the option to extract. Does it have a different name on windows? And I downloaded the MEGA file on the OP for the mod (1st page).
It only gives me the option to compress the .rar to a zip file. Unless I have to download a program like winrar?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
When I right click the uncompressed .rar file it does not give me the option to extract. Does it have a different name on windows? And I downloaded the MEGA file on the OP for the mod (1st page).
do you have an excteracting program like winrar? if not you need one, what did you use to extract the game?

Last edited:

draggos101

Feb 5, 2020
I've unlocked the first 4 characters. Walkthrough says the next main story is to unlock Vivian, after Paige's 5th stage. I've done Paige's 5th stage and can't unlock Vivian yet. I am at step# 11 of Cascade(complete step#5 of paige) I am at step#7 on paige. Can not progress any further, Any ideas? I did step 5 and 6 for paige.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I've unlocked the first 4 characters. Walkthrough says the next main story is to unlock Vivian, after Paige's 5th stage. I've done Paige's 5th stage and can't unlock Vivian yet. I am at step# 11 of Cascade(complete step#5 of paige) I am at step#7 on paige. Can not progress any further, Any ideas? I did step 5 and 6 for paige.
when you click on vivain guide what does it say? and can you send my your save please (starting to thing a new flag or a flag was removed in the new version of the game)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
vivian says complete step #5 of paige
huh weird... did you do paiges huttub scene? cause your save is saying you didn't.... and if i force the scene to play agian everything works as intented... but if you did play it i have no clue how you didn't get the flag

honestly can't figure it all i could find was an old bug in the main thread where people had this problem... it a simople fix tho you just have to play the hottub scene if you haven't

open console (Shift+O) and type
Code:
jump paige_unlock_tittybank
hit enter should start the scene as for the options to pick
1, Peek (+ SL, RS, Snap)
2, It would be better if you didn't have anything (+RS and SL)

Last edited:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Help me Shawnchapp :cry:

I got stuck on Lily's Walkthrough - Step #6
Lily_park.jpg
Lily in the morning is available only on the beach.
Is there a way to activate this event from the command line?
All other steps depend on this one :cry:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Help me Shawnchapp :cry:

Is there a way to activate this event from the command line?
ya it would be

Code:
jump lily_cascade_park_yoga
not entirely sure how you manged to get locked out of the event... (guess some evnts get locked out after a certain point in the story.

Edit: nvm seems i didn';t fix a bug from early that i though i did opps iff you don't actually warn her it bugs outs (fix for next version) and im guessing you didn't warn her.

Last edited:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
ya it would be

Code:
jump lily_cascade_park_yoga
not entirely sure how you manged to get locked out of the event... (guess some evnts get locked out after a certain point in the story.

Edit: nvm seems i didn';t fix a bug from early that i though i did opps iff you don't actually warn her it bugs outs (fix for next version) and im guessing you didn't warn her.
You are great!! Of course it helped!! (y)