Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, first, I'm enjoying the game so far! It looks like I have found most of the content. Cascade and Paige are both missing one scene which I assume is probably the scene for Marcus' quest which I skipped. Lily is missing two scenes one of which is probably the Marcus quest scene, but I'm not sure what else I could have missed... Suggestions?

Vivian is moved in, but I do not currently have access to her room so I can't "bank" with her. Also, it looks like one of her special renders is found in her room. I currently have 10 RS and 3 SL points with her. Have I missed something there? :unsure:

Finally, looking through the code, I see code for "sleep sex" scenes with Cascade, Lily and Paige, but I have never triggered any of these. Is that by design?

Best of luck!

Jul 21, 2019
Finally, looking through the code, I see code for "sleep sex" scenes with Cascade, Lily and Paige, but I have never triggered any of these. Is that by design?
To get the sleep sex scenes, lockpick their doors at night and go in.
There's an option for sexy times and an option for waking them up to talk.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I have it on good authority that v0.17 Public will be posted here within the next day (Sage and I share a few Discord servers).
I'd recommend waiting until the new Public is out.

Or, if you want, you can also download v0.16.1 from `itch.io`.

Hope this helps :)
I can wait thanks for the reply

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game looks fine, but it has several tags that I don't like too much: humiliation, male domination, sleep sex. Can they be avoided?

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The game looks fine, but it has several tags that I don't like too much: humiliation, male domination, sleep sex. Can they be avoided?
Yes you dont have to humiliate anyone you can take a love route instead the sleep scenes wont happen unless you lockpick at night and even then you are asked if you want view them. male domination is the same. It has been difficult but I have made it so most scenes that arent generic MC relationship sex with X girl can be skipped.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes