"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.17.2] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 976 MB / 240 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.17.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 942 MB / 206 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.17.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is there a walkthrough? never got to meet Summer and even though I took all the opportunities presented am still missing scenes with the girls. Also as I'm sure has been reported, once the addition to the house is bought for Vivian, the in game e-mails stop working.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Ad dev:
Still can't open email.
error.
Using a save from last version.
Even used the email.rpy fix.
No solution.
Didn't you fix this bug in the new update?
Here This should fix this issue. Thanks for the help and the understanding bud. This file is in the classes folder.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
is there a walkthrough? never got to meet Summer and even though I took all the opportunities presented am still missing scenes with the girls. Also as I'm sure has been reported, once the addition to the house is bought for Vivian, the in game e-mails stop working.
shes not introduced yet.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
It was a save from 0.16.1 when i got the email notification I tried to open the email and got the error. Here is the save i continued from
Thank you for your help the email attachment should fix your bug

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
It's not bad I enjoyed the story there are only a few sandbox games that I like that I go back to ever update The HeadMaster, The DeLucaFamily, INHERITANCE, ROCKIN ROBIN and The Company I might come back to this but with new vns out every day unless you're a known dev your gonna get left in the dust there is so many vns I have in my books marks I have to search my history just to c if they been updated. This is me not shiting on your game but when you played one sandbox you played them all like all incest/college vns. I lost count of how many vns I played

Reactions: Sacred_Sage
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes