AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but the description is weird to me. A mother can't put a child up for adoption if the father is willing to be there. Both have parental rights that need to be signed away. Unless one part is deemed incapable of being a parent by the authorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
2 points about the game ended. first and foremost, i see absolutely no reason why kelly is still with chris at the end of the game. she should have divorced him and went to live with jade and MC. chris came across as distant, disrespectful of kellys culture with the kimono, and honestly the story didnt alude to any love between them.

game also ended rather abrubtly imo. the other superwriter games had endings for the characters that hinted more to what the future would hold for them.

and a side note, the story in this game is the script that sasha and MC in picture perfect plays out that they got from sarah green. and i got the impression that script was her own story, in other words kelly should be sarah green. i also was under the impression that she was married to her father. this game also seem to take place a while after picture perfect, so sasha being given a script that is based to "real events" that havent happened yet is kinda confusing.

Apr 9, 2019
The linux version is currently broken, can't even start up. Looking at the log.txt it comes back with a missing library, specifically libsteam_api.so. I guess until that's fixed this game is a no-go for linux users.

Reactions: Sinther

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Nice game, love the daughter model. Can someone name it? I would like to find another games with it.
Connected's Ayana seems similar

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes