Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
nsfw scene very short and boring . A difference between slow burn , slow burn might be boring for now but may be good in the end but a rush game will forever be a bad game from beginning to end

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I think it's funny how the MC reminds me of Keanu Reeves at the altar LOL. For a few minutes when they were in Japan I was thinking that Jade and Chris would hook up for drunk sex and the ending would have them all in an open relationship. Then I thought naw, too many peeps would scream NTR! One cock to rule them all and only that on here. I wouldn't have minded a sharing polyamory ending.

Jul 3, 2018
Bruh, why did this even have options and walkthrough? You can literally choose whatever and it will not change a thing. You get the same scenes. Only scene that you have to choose is between Jade and Kelly in the trip.

Reactions: GoneHunting
Jul 2, 2022
Bruh, why did this even have options and walkthrough? You can literally choose whatever and it will not change a thing. You get the same scenes. Only scene that you have to choose is between Jade and Kelly in the trip.
This is a short visual novel, so most choices give you different dialogue or a few different renders for the immediate scene.

There are a few options that completely change the scene like choosing between Kelly and Jade or getting a different sex scene when you do karaoke with Kelly.

Another reason for the options is that if there is a sequel or more story added later on then all of these choices will be remembered and have more of an impact later.

• Angry
Reactions: haooni and VNON

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Reconnecting [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 88mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hi Ghost'' could you port completed version? Thanks

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
I think it's not so easy to port anymore with the new UI in the finished game version. Koga also statet he had to change some things in the game for his port.
Thanks for your reply, I didn't knew that it was so difficult to port.
Regards

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes