Nov 1, 2019
Save the following as screens_walkthrough.rpy in the game subfolder to remove the code requirement to unlock walkthrough. (hit "enter key when prompted)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoeAngel
Mar 5, 2023
Hey dev, when could we expect an update on "SUN BREED" ? Hopefully soon. Thanks.

Yes. I like that one better, also could we get new powers for MC other than enhanced physical strength, speed or faster regeneration, more like mind control or manipulation, maybe control over other undead or mutant creatures etc.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This game actually started long after the other 2 games I'm working on, so it slowed down their production, so I could get this story out.

But this story was supposed to be a short visual novel from the beginning which is why there's only one love interest.

Kelly is the only love interest but your fiance Jade is a side character you can interact with and you can have both of them which is actually canon. The premise of this game is that you are cheating.

These last two updates Mark the game as complete but I'm glad you enjoyed it and I have a lot more coming.

Yes, it was a teenage pregnancy which is why they had to give her up for adoption.
It seems the game was axed earlier than expected. There are decisions that don't matter at all. All the "game will remember this decision" are pointless. This is a linear, kinetic game despite what it says in game. Chris also disappeared in this update completely. His importance in the game is just brushed off. It might have been better to just abandon the game and focus on the other one instead.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It seems the game was axed earlier than expected. There are decisions that don't matter at all. All the "game will remember this decision" are pointless. This is a linear, kinetic game despite what it says in game. Chris also disappeared in this update completely. His importance in the game is just brushed off. It might have been better to just abandon the game and focus on the other one instead.
I second this... Even tho I was hoping that there would ba a F & D only path at the end. I will be honest i'm glad that chris wasn't really mentioned again and I agree that "the game will remember this" ended up being pointless. Even using all the negative choices towards the MC's fiance still ended up in them getting married and having a poly relationship. Was the first story of the devs that was a let down to me and could have been 100% better.

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

=======================================================================
April 28, 2023
New, final game version v1.0 is out.
After a quick check it unfortunately seems with the v1.0 game rework my Mod functions are not compatible anymore.
Seems the UI is quite customized now and don't use RenPy standards in some parts I use in my Mod.
I made now a quick WT unlock only, the other former Mod functions (more game settings etc) are for now stopped.

April 29, 2023
Added a Gallery unlocker to the Mod/patch

=======================================================================

WT and gallery unlock Mod/patch v1.0a:
Workupload -
(install: extract and replace the files/folders in the .../game folder)

Also tried now a port with included Mod/WT-patch and also adjusted the UI a bit for that.
But be aware there can be some game elemets still a bit small on phone screens.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod/WT-patch (~240MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard animations were added to this game..
But I only saw one animation...rest of the sex scenes were not having animation..
Is there some issue with port.or animations are not ther

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I heard animations were added to this game..
But I only saw one animation...rest of the sex scenes were not having animation..
Is there some issue with port.or animations are not ther
Strange. Just checked on my Android device, and there the animations are definitely there. Maybe you had an old port installed? I only can give you the advice to uninstall and re-install the port again. Other then that I unfortunately have no clue.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Strange. Just checked on my Android device, and there the animations are definitely there. Maybe you had an old port installed? I only can give you the advice to uninstall and re-install the port again. Other then that I unfortunately have no clue.
Let me check

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
f5.png
please explain the plot of the game?
option 1 - the relationship of lovers, they fuck like rabbits, and is the blonde guy is the father of the child?
Option 2 - the relationship of lovers (incest), this is the daughter of the protoganist, they fuck like crocs, happy ending (wedding)?
thx

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes