Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
please explain the plot of the game?
option 1 - the relationship of lovers, they fuck like rabbits, and is the blonde guy is the father of the child?
Option 2 - the relationship of lovers (incest), this is the daughter of the protoganist, they fuck like crocs, happy ending (wedding)?
thx
No, option 1, is the daughter and her husband
Option 2, is the MC's fiancee.

Personally i think the game started good, but i didn't like where it was going...
Basically the MC and his daughter start a relationship and keep it secret, while both are still with their partners.
Daughter gets pregnant from father (sadly only 1 pregnant sex scene and not a really good one :(), so i thought they finally would break up with their partners....
But no, still secret and MC still wants to get married to his fiancee (i didn't want him too).
And yeah, he marries at the end...but not his daughter, like i wanted and which is still together with her husband, but his fiancee...so no, not a happy ending, for me that's a rather shitty ending to be honest.
If there is an different ending, with only father/daughter i didn't find it and i didn't choose a single choice in favor for either the fiancee or the daughters husband...

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2581539
please explain the plot of the game?
option 1 - the relationship of lovers, they fuck like rabbits, and is the blonde guy is the father of the child?
Option 2 - the relationship of lovers (incest), this is the daughter of the protoganist, they fuck like crocs, happy ending (wedding)?
thx
you should have a red arrow from the MC to his daughter also ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would say it is now. So many people hated the original "ending" (for multiple reasons, but completely removing a developing conflict arc and instead rushing an ending with only one pregnancy was my main complaint) an extra chunk was added to the epilogue to appease the angry mob, but some still thought it sucked, like putting a bandaid on a broken leg. But since nothing has been done with it since I'm assuming it's officially completed.
I think you meant Secret Summer.
But yeah ,that ending, while not bad, felt very rushed and sadly you couldn't knock up any of the sisters iirc.

Last edited:

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022

Personally i thought the game started good, but i didn't like the where it was going...
Basically the MC and his daughter start a relationship and keep it secret, while both are still with their partners.
Daughter gets pregnant from father (sadly only 1 pregnant sex scene and not a really good one :(), so i thought they finally would break up with their partners....
But no, still secret and MC still wants to get married to his fiancee (i didn't want him too).
And yeah, he marries at the end...but not his daughter, like i wanted and which is still together with her husband, but his fiancee...so no, not a happy ending, for me that's a rather shitty ending to be honest.
If there is an different ending, with only father/daughter i didn't find it and i didn't choose a single choice in favor for either the fiancee or the daughters husband...
k thx for explanation ,pass this game is not for me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I did a quick google search to see if "ward" has any other meanings besides "room in a hospital", and found nothing that would describe a human being. I am guessing by the description in this that the dev thinks "ward" means "tenant" or something. But, that's just a guess.
So...is the MC the dad or step-dad, and the "ward" his daughter or step-daughter? Is that correct?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The in-game walkthrough tells you to cum inside
But even when you pick cum outside, she still winds up pregnant :unsure:
what's the point? They even go out of their way to prompt you that "the game will remember this decision."

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Congrats on another finished game SuperWriter!
I enjoyed the story and love the Kelly model, even though her pregnancy body had some weird parts with it, I think the story finished in a good spot as I enjoy trouple stories these days. Wish it had a little more to the intimate scenes, but what's there was good enough.

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
I get this error on ArchLinux with RebornOs:

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 244
Current serial number in output stream: 244

I've this happens with noto-fonts-emoji but i can't uninstall it. Has anyone had the same problem?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I did a quick google search to see if "ward" has any other meanings besides "room in a hospital", and found nothing that would describe a human being. I am guessing by the description in this that the dev thinks "ward" means "tenant" or something. But, that's just a guess.
So...is the MC the dad or step-dad, and the "ward" his daughter or step-daughter? Is that correct?

In law, a ward is a minor or incapacitated adult placed under the protection of a legal guardian or government entity, such as a court. Such a person may be referenced as a "ward of the court".

And yes she is the bio daughter of the MC, anything else doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: FookU2

XV71

Feb 25, 2020

Personally i think the game started good, but i didn't like where it was going...
Damn I liked this at first, but its clearly not worth finishing, what a shame.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I get this error on ArchLinux with RebornOs:

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 244
Current serial number in output stream: 244

I've this happens with noto-fonts-emoji but i can't uninstall it. Has anyone had the same problem?
wait, what? not sure how did you get that conclusion...
bc the cause is elsewhere: https://f95zone.to/threads/reconnecting-v1-0-superwriter.125555/post-10643592

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes