COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

Download Mod v0.4 (~5MB)
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2244326 View attachment 2244327 View attachment 2244328 View attachment 2244329
Hi KoGa3 , will you continue this mod? TYVM for your awesome work!

Reactions: chuangshiren
Apr 22, 2023
I get this error launching in Linux.

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 278
Current serial number in output stream: 278

Reactions: Papapanda£3

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Her mother gave her up for adoption 24 yeasrs ago.

Now you are 40.

So you were 15 or 16 when you knockd her up?

Huh

Jul 2, 2022
It's complete now? So sad this game got shafted just so the devs could focus on their other game. I really enjoyed the premise and it had a lot of potential if only given more attention.
This game actually started long after the other 2 games I'm working on, so it slowed down their production, so I could get this story out.

But this story was supposed to be a short visual novel from the beginning which is why there's only one love interest.

Is there a potential harem path, because it seems like it could be possible?
Kelly is the only love interest but your fiance Jade is a side character you can interact with and you can have both of them which is actually canon. The premise of this game is that you are cheating.

Hi SuperWriter , could you please fill their eyes with tears in the next update? TYVM for your work!
These last two updates Mark the game as complete but I'm glad you enjoyed it and I have a lot more coming.

Her mother gave her up for adoption 24 yeasrs ago.

Now you are 40.

So you were 15 or 16 when you knockd her up?

Huh
Yes, it was a teenage pregnancy which is why they had to give her up for adoption.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

April 28, 2023
New, final game version v1.0 is out.
After a quick check it unfortunately seems with the v1.0 game rework my Mod functions are not compatible anymore.
Will have a more detailed look at a later time, but seems the UI is quite customized and don't use RenPy standards in some parts I use in my Mod.

I made now a quick WT unlock only, don't know if I adapt my other Mod functions for the game, they are for now stopped.

WT unlock Mod/patch:
Workupload
(install: extract and replace the files in the .../game folder)
Thanks, Koga3, brother you are always on your toes. You always make the games more fun.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2242908

Overview:
Kelly's mother gave her up for adoption 24 years ago, despite your protests, and you have regretted the decision all this time. So you decide to reach out now as a 40-year-old man after hesitating for so many years. You actually hit it off better than you imagine, and enter a romantic relationship. The problem is both of you are married and have to navigate your relationship in secret while balancing family life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: SuperWriter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Picture Perfect - Sun Breed - Follow the Leader - Secret Summer- Collection of Short VNs
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Walkthrough password for the current version: "cook"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Multi Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2242905 View attachment 2242906 View attachment 2242907 View attachment 2242909 View attachment 2242910 View attachment 2242912 View attachment 2242913 View attachment 2242914 View attachment 2242915 View attachment 2242917 View attachment 2242919
A little bit of a different twist. Dad and daughter are married and cheating with each other. I love it!!!

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes