Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I wonder if this game will actually live up to its potential. Superwriter is probably one of the most interesting Dev's in that he builds up something really well, only to peter out. Like a veneer of quality and then realize the lack of ability to get to the climax properly. Can anyone tell me if Secret Summer was good, if so, I might consider this game. Picture Perfect and the bubble one were where I tapped out.
Pretty much this

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I wonder if this game will actually live up to its potential. Superwriter is probably one of the most interesting Dev's in that he builds up something really well, only to peter out. Like a veneer of quality and then realize the lack of ability to get to the climax properly. Can anyone tell me if Secret Summer was good, if so, I might consider this game. Picture Perfect and the bubble one were where I tapped out.
Sadly Secret Summer petered out too. An update or 2 before the last a couple of bad guy antogonists added in a previous update were completely removed along with that start of a conflict arc and instead had a rather abrupt ending (gave off the vibe that he was getting burned out and wanted to move on to a fresh new AVN, at least it wasn't simply abandoned). So abrupt the majority of fans bitched and belly ached about it (not just about the sudden ending but because it was quite lackluster as well) until he added a 1.0 epilogue version extended ending (that mostly made a couple of chars like the mom pregnant irrc and not just the blonde girl along with a bit more detail).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I fail to see how a complete game is 'replaced'. It's done, wtf else is he supposed to do, keep making minor tweaks and re-releasing it like he was EA, or Bethesda milking Skyrim one more time?
Yeah I didn't like the way Secret Summer was abruptly ended but there comes a point where sooner or later event the best plots feel worn out like a dead horse whipped to blood pudding and sometimes it's best to end on a high note before that happens. Supernatural may have ran for 15 seasons but I got tired of it after 8-10. Same for Smallville that was only originally meant to run for 4 but somehow they kept it up for 10. And AVN's are not TV shows.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

=======================================================================
April 28, 2023
New, final game version v1.0 is out.
After a quick check it unfortunately seems with the v1.0 game rework my Mod functions are not compatible anymore.
Seems the UI is quite customized now and don't use RenPy standards in some parts I use in my Mod.
I made now a quick WT unlock only, the other former Mod functions (more game settings etc) are for now stopped.

April 29, 2023
Added a Gallery unlocker to the Mod/patch

=======================================================================

WT and gallery unlock Mod/patch v1.0a:
-
(install: extract and replace the files/folders in the .../game folder)

Also tried now a port with included Mod/WT-patch and also adjusted the UI a bit for that.
But be aware there can be some game elemets still a bit small on phone screens.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod/WT-patch (~240MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reconnecting [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's Mod

- 88mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: fersden

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know the code for the walkthrough? I downloaded the URM

I don't have a search option and I don't have those options you have.
then you did probably something wrong.
Check the location where you put the UNZIPPED urm file. (and i guess you are Windows and not IOS or Android?)
What happens if you start (or load a game) and you hit ALT + M ?

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
then you did probably something wrong.
Check the location where you put the UNZIPPED urm file. (and i guess you are Windows and not IOS or Android?)
What happens if you start (or load a game) and you hit ALT + M ?
Actually, I'm on a Mac but I'll double-check the URM file again. The game started like normal, however, when I hit ALT + M it just minimize the game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Actually, I'm on a Mac but I'll double-check the URM file again. The game started like normal, however, when I hit ALT + M it just minimize the game.
yeah - probably this is the reason. I am not sure it's MAC compatible

wolf1024

Jun 7, 2021
View attachment 2242908

Overview:
Kelly's mother gave her up for adoption 24 years ago, despite your protests, and you have regretted the decision all this time. So you decide to reach out now as a 40-year-old man after hesitating for so many years. You actually hit it off better than you imagine, and enter a romantic relationship. The problem is both of you are married and have to navigate your relationship in secret while balancing family life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-17
Developer: SuperWriter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Picture Perfect - Sun Breed - Follow the Leader - Secret Summer- Collection of Short VNs
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Walkthrough password for the current version: "reconnect"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA -
Other:
ANDROID

Extra: Multi Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2242905 View attachment 2242906 View attachment 2242907 View attachment 2242909 View attachment 2242910 View attachment 2242912 View attachment 2242913 View attachment 2242914 View attachment 2242915 View attachment 2242917 View attachment 2242919
There is no sound with this game?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

Download Mod v0.4 (~5MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2244326 View attachment 2244327 View attachment 2244328 View attachment 2244329
The hero we needed.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes