MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This is really good so far, I just really hope we can get Chris completely out of the picture, have Kelly lie to him and say she took a sperm donation or anything and then dump him, just so he's cleanly removed and we never have to see him again.

Oct 5, 2019
What is she supposed to be to you? Sister? Retard? Daughter? Mother?
She's my Ward. Which for me means: "section, department, aisle, part, unit " So it doesn't really help at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Twi11
Jul 2, 2022
This is really good so far, I just really hope we can get Chris completely out of the picture, have Kelly lie to him and say she took a sperm donation or anything and then dump him, just so he's cleanly removed and we never have to see him again.
Yeah, I'm considering that option, so we'll see. Have to think about it how exactly the endings will be or if there will be. Thanks for the feedback

is this cheating?
Yeah, you're cheating on your wife and Kelly is cheating on her husband with you.

What is she supposed to be to you? Sister? Retard? Daughter? Mother?
She's my Ward. Which for me means: "section, department, aisle, part, unit " So it doesn't really help at all.
Her mother, which was your girlfriend 20+ years ago gave her up for adoption when you were together. Blame Patreon for the censorship lol. I know it can be annoying.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm considering that ending where you just have both women
I enjoy the current tension, but I also really, really need happy endings to remain satisfied. To me, happy ending definitely means that our protagonist is with both women he loves and no longer cheats on his fiancee/wife. Chris doesn't seem irredeemable to me, but he's acting quite a bit like an asshole, and the protagonist already needs to do some redeeming to Jade himself. So "Happy trails, Chris" makes a lot of sense to me.

We haven't learned much about Jakob yet. Apparently he is a good boy, but maybe he is also (eventually?) old enough and loves his mama very much?

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Made a quick Mod for the game with some more game settings (textbox opacity, textsize, outlines, renaming, named saves etc) and unlocked the walkthrough (can be set On/Off in my Mod menu)

Download Mod v0.4 (~5MB)
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2244326 View attachment 2244327 View attachment 2244328 View attachment 2244329
both of your links for the mod are infected with virisus !

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm considering that option, so we'll see. Have to think about it how exactly the endings will be or if there will be. Thanks for the feedback
Hmmm, I think that unconsciously you've more than considered this ending and it shows. While Jade is always a sweet and loving future-wife (and she loves Kelly too as a friend), Chris is slowly starting to be an annoying husband/prick (especially in japan) who mostly thinks about his career.
I truly enjoy this VN so far but I would really hate to see an ending where partners are simply swapped, not counting the fact fact that the MC truly loves Jade's son and wants to adopt him.

Jul 2, 2022
Hmmm, I think that unconsciously you've more than considered this ending and it shows. While Jade is always a sweet and loving future-wife (and she loves Kelly too as a friend), Chris is slowly starting to be an annoying husband/prick (especially in japan) who mostly thinks about his career.
I truly enjoy this VN so far but I would really hate to see an ending where partners are simply swapped, not counting the fact fact that the MC truly loves Jade's son and wants to adopt him.
This is a shorter game, so I've had the entire thing planned out from the beginning. That's always been an option, but the point of the story is that you are in a secret relationship from your partners. I've considered different endings like you just ending up with both, so it's nothing subconscious. Just thought it didn't fit the story as well.

But like I said, it's still an option. Still thinking about it so we will see

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Can someone share the animations the dev shared on patreon? I think there's like 3 that he shared.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This is the first official animation for the game done by me, just a sneak peek. Has 3 more different angles for this scene.
That looks great. Looks smooth and not choppy.

Good animations really brings the scene to life. With most games nowadays with animations, it would be a pretty big handicap quality wise for games without it. Keep it up!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This one won't be updating for like a couple of months because I'm adding animations to all the games.

But the good news is that this will be re-released in a couple of weeks with animations and music added
Just making sure I understand this correctly:
In a few weeks, this will get animations of existing scenes.
Then in a few months, this will get more new story.
Is that right?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes