XV71

Feb 25, 2020
really like sun breed and follow the leader, can someone enlighten me as to why superWriter is doing multiple games at once, is it so there's no burnout just working on one game, or is it a team working on diff games

Jul 2, 2022
really like sun breed and follow the leader, can someone enlighten me as to why superWriter is doing multiple games at once, is it so there's no burnout just working on one game, or is it a team working on diff games
I just like working on multiple games, which is why they update consistently. All games have gotten updated in the last month or two and will again soon. But if you've been following me for a while then you know that I update all my games frequently. I have completed two games and I will complete those other two and this one within the next year before starting two bigger games.

The bigger games will probably last a while though. Going to see what I can do when I focus more on the details and add things like animation. And updates will be bigger on those. No more monthly releases.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Surely he wont run out of breath with shorter games, right??
Because his smaller games were alright, not good nor bad just alright, because he knew what to do with it.
Unlike his longer games which start good and run out of steam not even halfway through the game and get rushed unsatisfying endings..
Question of the day. After how PP and SS felt rushed and had endings that didn't satisfy me it's hard to hyped for anymore Superwriter games. Just being honest.

Do I care about it only for the Dev to want to move on and do something else?

Jul 2, 2022
Question of the day. After how PP and SS felt rushed and had endings that didn't satisfy me it's hard to hyped for anymore Superwriter games. Just being honest.

Do I care about it only for the Dev to want to move on and do something else?
You can say that the game's felt rushed to you and that you weren't satisfied. That's how you feel, so I can't tell you how to feel. So to be fair, you cannot tell a developer that they basically got bored and they wanted to move on because it's not true in this case. That is not how I felt.

I have said it so many times that the games I do will not be long. And I have held to that. Picture Perfect and Secret Summer were never going to be long games. I told the story that I wanted with those two completed games. They were fun and I'm happy with them. My current games will also be of similar length besides this one which is a short VN.

The next two games I do will be long games. They will have animations and a lot more detail.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Whats the way to do it i dont know?
extract the attached file, and put it into /game folder (NOT the game's main folder where the .exe is located)
Then start your game as usual.
Maybe you get a message that the mod is installed - and maybe that you may apply a mod-update.
Just ignore all these stuff for now.
After done all that, hit ALT + M. You get a warning popup which you can chose whatever you like - doesn't matter at all.
You should now see this screen:
1671310622140.png
Klick on "search" on top left and search for "walk" (part of walkthrough).
You then should see the 3 attributes below - klick on walkthrough_mod_enabled "False" to toggle it to "True.

DONE - you can now close that window - enjoy.

Note:
This Mod is universal and works with all RenPy games. You can search for every values, names and even simply rename HARDSCRIPTED character names by search and replace or renaming.
In other games, you maybe know that you have 134 Money, but you don't know the variable name, just search for 134 in VALUES (toggle "variable names") , then hit SEARCH... and voila: variable found if you did right - go change the value to 100000 and you are rich - no grind anymore.
One of the best features is that you can see the changes in attributes on choices ingame if you want. So you can use this mod in general like a kind of walkthrough on every choice-based RenPy game XD.
This mod doesn't change any original files at all and you can easy remove it again if you want to.
It's kind a must-have for all RenPy gamers ;)

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wonder if this game will actually live up to its potential. Superwriter is probably one of the most interesting Dev's in that he builds up something really well, only to peter out. Like a veneer of quality and then realize the lack of ability to get to the climax properly. Can anyone tell me if Secret Summer was good, if so, I might consider this game. Picture Perfect and the bubble one were where I tapped out.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wonder if this game will actually live up to its potential. Superwriter is probably one of the most interesting Dev's in that he builds up something really well, only to peter out. Like a veneer of quality and then realize the lack of ability to get to the climax properly. Can anyone tell me if Secret Summer was good, if so, I might consider this game. Picture Perfect and the bubble one were where I tapped out.
you got it right.
as for now, all of finished games are more or less the same.
good start, and not so good finish.
could be linked to too many projects at the same time, could be other things.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
you got it right.
Thanks as always Abhai! I won't hold my breath then. My signature let's you know what kind of stuff I like and his other games left me cold, so that says a lot about the game's themselves. Not bad games, but a build up that is wasted on it. The Daniels K of Incest games.

Jul 2, 2022
This is a short VN. It has like maybe two updates left. Again, I'm not interested in doing a long game. If you don't like that then you are going to be disappointed. It's a small nice story I wanted to get out, and that's it.

Reactions: tyronegt3
Jul 2, 2022
you got it right.
The games aren't long by design. I've noticed some have a problem with that, but I like an open ending. Not interested in doing a game for 3 or 4 years. Again, my current games will be the same. Please do not play if you have a problem with that. You're just going to be disappointed lol

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
This a short VN. Kelly is the only LI.
Superwriter - Will it be possible to end up with Jade and kelly both in any one of the endings if kelly is only LI . If not , no problem I'll just focus on Kelly after all it's about reconnecting with your daughter who is FMC , just wanted to know so I can ignore Jade . Thank you

Jul 2, 2022
Superwriter - Will it be possible to end up with Jade and kelly both in any one of the endings if kelly is only LI . If not , no problem I'll just focus on Kelly after all it's about reconnecting with your daughter who is FMC , just wanted to know so I can ignore Jade . Thank you
You'll have the option to keep both women, and there will be a threesome scene. No worries. You can have both.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I was hoping for a route in which you can bang the sister in secret while keeping Jade as a wife. Seems like there's not really plans for this to be a long game, which is a shame, I kinda liked the story and pacing.

• Sad
Reactions: Aion_Abyss
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes