VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.05] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This game really does deserve the "nice graphics see you in 6 months" meme because that's at least how long it's going to take to get any LI to 2nd base.

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
VN should be called "Disconnections." The last game was a cop-out lame ending scenario and now we have the joke of the dialogue text being FFF white, zero shadow or bg box and then white tablecloths, white shirts and unreadable text. I used to think Viitgames was a good dev. Not garbage, can't even test 101 readability. Fail. Dev delete.

Reactions: qaywsx

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
It appears that THE KILLER 13 and kschn68 have had their posts deleted. They should follow my example of good behavior to avoid this kind of shame lol View attachment 3854679
I somehow expected that.
And nothing against asking for such content like in your case. But the other one always adds that a game without it is shit or boring. That is imo rude and actually is getting on the nervs. No one is/was answering his posts anyway probably because of that.

Than tell me, please, how to avoid Haley chick in that game? I wanted to play monogamy route with black chick(forgot her name), no matter what choices I made, game forced MC into doing "stuff" with redhead.
So, no new glasses needed,
You said "his last game", that is for me "The taming of the brat". And as said there are meaningfull choices.
I never played the former Haley game, can't say something about that one.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
His last game was "the taming of the brat" not "Haleys story", though.
You said "his last game", that is for me "The taming of the brat". And as said there are meaningfull choices.
I never played the former Haley game, can't say something about that one.
Ok, didn't knew about that game, so is "taming" game non-kinetic? Possible to play monogamy route with one of the chicks we choose? Or is it kinetic like Haley game? And what about this game? Monogamy route possible?

The name of that game was HALEY'S Story! You know, the redhead!

Did you really think you could ignore the title character in a game!?

You call yourself a 'Stupidity Exterminator'. :rolleyes: I hope you have the number for the nearest suicide hotline!
I'm not sure who needs suicide hotline. You or me. Public poll voted 98% on first option.
Yeah, name of the game mean's nothing. You have games which are named by main character, but it is possible to play only friendship route with that main character. For sexual and romantic stuff to pick only some of the side characters.
As you can see, when mind is not narrow, when capabilities are not limited, everything is possible. Even a game where MC is not forced to bang some ratchet jut because dev decided to name game after her.
Consider yourself "exterminated" ;) Use that to evolve, to became better person, and to stop embarrass yourself, like you did with your post I'm responding to.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ok, didn't knew about that game, so is "taming" game non-kinetic? Possible to play monogamy route with one of the chicks we choose? Or is it kinetic like Haley game? And what about this game? Monogamy route possible?
The Taming of the Brat allows you to follow either one of the two possible LIs or both of them at once. So, three routes.

As for Haley, there were at least 5 routes: MC+Haley solo, MC+Haley+Sandra, MC+Haley+Adriana, MC+Haley+Lisa, or MC and Haley grow apart. So, I'm not sure what game you were playing.

As for this game, who knows? So far we only have a short introduction. There aren't even any choices yet. So... I guess you could say that this game IS a kinetic novel. You probably won't like it, since you will be forced to at least have some relationship with Christina, the girl in the cover picture. The MC does have an existing girlfriend, though. So maybe Viitgames will allow you to play her as a secondary FMC.
I'm not sure who needs suicide hotline. You or me. Public poll voted 98% on first option.
Yeah, name of the game mean's nothing. You have games which are named by main character, but it is possible to play only friendship route with that main character. For sexual and romantic stuff to pick only some of the side characters.
As you can see, when mind is not narrow, when capabilities are not limited, everything is possible. Even a game where MC is not forced to bang some ratchet jut because dev decided to name game after her.
Consider yourself "exterminated" ;) Use that to evolve, to became better person, and to stop embarrass yourself, like you did with your post I'm responding to.
Sigh! While just about anything is possible in a VN and probably could have been found here on F95 at one time or another, the author of Haley's Story chose to provide the game he did, which, unfortunately, was not the game you wanted. But to claim that because you wanted something else, it was a kinetic novel, is just incorrect, as I pointed out above.

Feel free to play or not play this game. But if you do play it, please refrain from misrepresenting the plot.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024

That was so cringe! The game is specifically about a girl, so yes you can't avoid her! The name of the game implies what the game is about ‍♀ yes it has meaning. The synopsis of the game reinforces that. Go outside and learn some common sense along the way, and in real life you can avoid whoever you want and make many decisions that GAMES don't typically have.

• Haha
Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The Taming of the Brat allows you to follow either one of the two possible LIs or both of them at once. So, three routes.

As for Haley, there were at least 5 routes: MC+Haley solo, MC+Haley+Sandra, MC+Haley+Adriana, MC+Haley+Lisa, or MC and Haley grow apart. So, I'm not sure what game you were playing.

As for this game, who knows? So far we only have a short introduction. There aren't even any choices yet. So... I guess you could say that this game IS a kinetic novel. You probably won't like it, since you will be forced to at least have some relationship with Christina, the girl in the cover picture. The MC does have an existing girlfriend, though. So maybe Viitgames will allow you to play her as a secondary FMC.

Sigh! While just about anything is possible in a VN and probably could have been found here on F95 at one time or another, the author of Haley's Story chose to provide the game he did, which, unfortunately, was not the game you wanted. But to claim that because you wanted something else, it was a kinetic novel, is just incorrect, as I pointed out above.

Feel free to play or not play this game. But if you do play it, please refrain from misrepresenting the plot.
I played game where MC and Haley end up in bed. I chose every single "bad" choice in order to keep her on friendly distance, but it happened anyway. If they grew apart somewhere after that point, I do not know, I have no interest in game after that "unfortunate incident" (it was somewhere in the middle of development I think). So, it is kinetic, because there is part of the story which can't be changed by players decisions. Kinetic with optional side content. Or partially kinetic, but it have strong kinetic components.
As for this game, from what you described, it doesn't sounds promising for me. Existing GF and Christina don't mix up.
That Brat game, I shall try, though, since it's possible to chase only one LI.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That was so cringe! The game is specifically about a girl, so yes you can't avoid her! The name of the game implies what the game is about ‍♀ yes it has meaning. The synopsis of the game reinforces that. Go outside and learn some common sense along the way, and in real life you can avoid whoever you want and make many decisions that GAMES don't typically have.
As I said, there are certain games with certain names... nevermind, speaks of cringe, didn't even bothered... whatever... I'll pray for you, despite I'm an atheist...

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Haven't been a fan of their other releases, but considering this is at least their THIRD GAME you'd think they realize "Hmm... Bright text on a bright background is impossible to read." So 1/3 of the 6 minutes of story you get is completely illegible. The UI is stock, there's not even elevator music, and I wasn't drawn in by anything. Not George's lazy eyes, not Christina always looking at the camera, not the girlfriend's beady eyes, and certainly not the absentee story.

This game has a hill to climb.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I played game where MC and Haley end up in bed. I chose every single "bad" choice in order to keep her on friendly distance, but it happened anyway. If they grew apart somewhere after that point, I do not know, I have no interest in game after that "unfortunate incident" (it was somewhere in the middle of development I think). So, it is kinetic, because there is part of the story which can't be changed by players decisions. Kinetic with optional side content. Or partially kinetic, but it have strong kinetic components.
As for this game, from what you described, it doesn't sounds promising for me. Existing GF and Christina don't mix up.
That Brat game, I shall try, though, since it's possible to chase only one LI.
In every AVN, the developers are telling a story. It's the story THEY want to tell. If they wish, they can offer choices which affect the progress of that story. But they are limited by time and resources as to how diverse those choices can be.

The developers of Haley's Story had their story to tell, and they told it, while offering players options for multiple routes all while following the general narrative of the story. They made choices as to what MUST be in their story in order to maintain their intent and keep the game from becoming unmanageable. They had no duty to satisfy all the wishes of all the people who played their game.

There is no game on F95 (to my knowledge) which has every part of the story changeable by a player. So by your logic, every single game on F95 is a kinetic novel.

To my knowledge (again), the only game that allows the player to make decisions on everything that player does or faces is the game of life itself. Even then, some things are forced on the player that allow no choice. I'm pretty sure that the person who dies of a stroke did not make that choice intentionally.

Reactions: oaiki

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haven't been a fan of their other releases, but considering this is at least their THIRD GAME you'd think they realize "Hmm... Bright text on a bright background is impossible to read." So 1/3 of the 6 minutes of story you get is completely illegible. The UI is stock, there's not even elevator music, and I wasn't drawn in by anything.
I used the Multi-Mod by KoGa3, and I had no problem reading the texts. He also provides music tracks for the scenes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's not a modders responsibility to make a game decent.
If you want to complain about the lack of quality control in every one of Viitgames' games, I wholeheartedly agree - there is virtually none.

However, I doubt that situation is likely to change. So, feel free to not play this one, because complaining here will not make a bit of difference.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If you want to complain about the lack of quality control in every one of Viitgames' games, I wholeheartedly agree - there is virtually none.

However, I doubt that situation is likely to change. So, feel free to not play this one, because complaining here will not make a bit of difference.
My bad, next time I'll preface with "To those who haven't played yet" Or just happily consume whatever shit a dev puts out because bringing up issues is a bad thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bad, next time I'll preface with "To those who haven't played yet" Or just happily consume whatever shit a dev puts out because bringing up issues is a bad thing.
bring things up at patreon (no need to become supporter) since dev doesn't read F95.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes