VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.05] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Synopsis makes it sound pretty boring, but I wasn't expecting much if it passed Patreon's censorship.

I know, right?
They like to put the screws to the ones that aren't bringing in the big bucks....

----------------

I sorta enjoyed Reconnections, so far. I mean it's still just
starting and needs to get wound up a bit but hopefully it will.
Peaceful story so far though which is nice sometimes.

Cheers

Reactions: Ursus4321

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From what I have played so far, I can confidently say that the girlfriend (Diana) will need a complete attitude rebuild before I would even consider adding her to any possible harem/poly route.

Oct 16, 2021
In every AVN, the developers are telling a story. It's the story THEY want to tell. If they wish, they can offer choices which affect the progress of that story. But they are limited by time and resources as to how diverse those choices can be.

The developers of Haley's Story had their story to tell, and they told it, while offering players options for multiple routes all while following the general narrative of the story. They made choices as to what MUST be in their story in order to maintain their intent and keep the game from becoming unmanageable. They had no duty to satisfy all the wishes of all the people who played their game.

There is no game on F95 (to my knowledge) which has every part of the story changeable by a player. So by your logic, every single game on F95 is a kinetic novel.

To my knowledge (again), the only game that allows the player to make decisions on everything that player does or faces is the game of life itself. Even then, some things are forced on the player that allow no choice. I'm pretty sure that the person who dies of a stroke did not make that choice intentionally.
Well, hopefully this isn't like Haley Story. I'm all for writers freedom but that freedom doesn't mean everyone has to like the direction that FREEDOM allows them to go. That being said I'm looking forward to playing this for the very first time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One can only hope, but it will probably take a few episodes to lose her useless ass.

Maybe we can hire the MC from Alexandra to solve the problem.
well with current time (if pto's game and hailey happened somewhat same time and and rest games happen few years after each other) mc and alexandra should be raising kids.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One can only hope, but it will probably take a few episodes to lose her useless ass.
Yeah, nice model for Diana's renders, but... oof. No pleasing folks like that, and she doesn't really seem the type to get emotional about anything, including a future break from the MC. So I don't see her being an LI down the road as of this update. Also, I'm might be forgetting, but I don't remember a single choice with Diana so far. If I'm not forgetting something, that makes it even less likely things with her will last very long.

There's the secretary where Diana works, although we've only met her so it's at least as unlikely she'll become something as it is likely (even more so, I assume). Eh... maybe one of the parents of someone Chris gives swimming lessons? IDK, but IIRC with Taming of the Brat Belle didn't enter the picture as any possibility until after a few releases. So maybe in the coming couple of updates we'll be introduced to someone that could actually end up as an LI for the MC. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes