VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.05] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update and android port

Hi

First things first. Here is the android port

Now, as far as the progress report goes. Well, it's going. Still pretty early days. Have to do a few extra things since there will be a couple of choices during the dinner.

Not quite sure how long it's going to take. 2 weeks? 2 and a half weeks? Something like that.

I'll let you know when we get closer.

Viit

Reactions: ucu32167

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi,

I have a very "imaginative " mindset when playing these games, sometimes I (as I've stated), "envision" potential plot scenarios, where there is no plotline "path" reviled by a Dev as of yet. I was just brainstorming possibilities. :)

No "Vibes", just thoughts.
I think you are definitely overthinking. You might want to play the Author's previous VN: you will realise that Walter Victor is 100% right.

You might think that this is another game, therefore the story and the characters might be made with a different mold. Well, sorry, no: this is NOT that kind of Author.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I think you are definitely overthinking. You might want to play the Author's previous VN: you will realise that Walter Victor is 100% right.

You might think that this is another game, therefore the story and the characters might be made with a different mold. Well, sorry, no: this is NOT that kind of Author.
Hi,

*I played Taming, it was okay, I won't play the other female MC game, not interested in FMC focused games at all.

Overthinking, hmmm, I'd say more of "offering potential Devs reading about this game, a few potential plot scenarios for their own games", while waiting for this games Dev to make clear for Players, where this game is going, so far, nothing seems to be set-in-stone LI wise.

Thanks for the reply, no biggie about any content offered so far (I wasn't hating on it), it's okay, I was just thinking out loud. :)

Again, good luck on the Dev for the game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I won't play the other female MC game
There is no "other female MC game" by this developer. All games by this developer have a male MC and are told from that person's perspective.

Haley's Story is about a female LI, but it is told by the male MC from his point of view. It's about them getting together, and possibly staying together, with a few other potential LIs and combinations thrown in.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

*I played Taming, it was okay, I won't play the other female MC game, not interested in FMC focused games at all.

Overthinking, hmmm, I'd say more of "offering potential Devs reading about this game, a few potential plot scenarios for their own games", while waiting for this games Dev to make clear for Players, where this game is going, so far, nothing seems to be set-in-stone LI wise.

Thanks for the reply, no biggie about any content offered so far (I wasn't hating on it), it's okay, I was just thinking out loud. :)

Again, good luck on the Dev for the game.
There is no "other female MC game" by this developer. All games by this developer have a male MC and are told from his perspective.

Haley's Story is about a female LI, but it is told by the male MC from his point of view. It's about them getting together, and possibly staying together, with a few other potential LIs and combinations thrown in.
As Walter says, there are only male MC games by ViitGames. They are, in order:
  • Haley's Story (it's the one Walter describes in his comment above) — there's not a single choice the player makes for any woman in the story; all choices are the male MC only.
  • The Taming of the Brat (which you obviously know, since you mentioned it yourself)
  • Reconnections
All of ViitGames' titles are male MC only, with no choice made on behalf of a female character. I'm not sure what title you've mistakenly thought was by this creator, but the above 3 are the only VNs ViitGames has done.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well could say that haley was co mc.
Not really.

Just because the focus was on her did not make her an MC. Not only were all choices made by the male MC, but that MC was in each and every scene. If there was a scene, the MC was in it. Haley, however, was absent from many scenes.

You might as well have said that Sandra was a co-MC, or Adriana, or Victor. Neither would qualify in any meaningful manner.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for the input on the Devs game "style" focus and on his/her other games, I'll wait for the next update on this one, hopefully, it will get better in the LI "paths" department - i.e. Some time with someone warmer and not so...

Let's schedule life, sex, etc., like a "chore". :(

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes