Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Meh, how is it any different from ~90% of creators taking longer and longer to put out smaller and smaller updates?
It is literally their business strategy. The whole patreon system made it possible, so it's it is in their interest to prolong the development time as hard as possible, and ofc they will find excuses even with ai's generated content.

Dec 10, 2022
So yeah, obviously this is a low effort rip-off. Not just the character models (which are pretty blatant) but in the name of the town "Sunhaven - the city of sunshine", the inclusion of a (much more boring looking) world map, the layout out of the house... the list goes on. It isn't just the art either. This game feels like it was written by an AI as well. Events happen, people engage in dialogue, but everything just feels soulless and by-the-numbers. Oh, our MC walked into the girl's changing room by accident. Better have a cheerleader turn up and call him a pervert. And that's it. End scene. Dialogue is robotic and perfunctory. There's no characterisation to be had anywhere unless its served up in the most blunt manner possible. One character literally introduces herself and her sister with "I'm Zoe, the firecracker of this joint. Emma here is the shy one." Like, fucking hell. I know writing characters can be hard but this isn't even trying.

This game reminds me of those low-budget studios that rip-off popular movies. Only in those you might at least enjoy the bad acting and terrible VFX. This game just feels dull. And yeah, some of the art is technically competent. AI is improving all the time. But it isn't anything amazing either and it can't disguise how lazy this whole game is.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Not sure if I missed anything. All I did was lockpicking a lock, getting a BJ from one of the twins and that´s pretty much it. If the game happens to be continued and content is getting added, then there needs to be a questlog and a rollback function would be helpful.

That is all I got too.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Hey gamers!

Just wanted to let you all know that there's a for the next update. You can vote for what you wanna see in the game, and it's not just for Patreons, everyone's invited to join in!

So, if you've got a preference or just wanna have a say in what's coming next, head over to Patreon and cast your vote.

Reactions: MrTarch

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
AI is gettng a lot better at anatomy, but it still doesn't understand clothing and jewellery very well. No idea if this is AI or not, though

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
It is literally their business strategy. The whole patreon system made it possible, so it's it is in their interest to prolong the development time as hard as possible, and ofc they will find excuses even with ai's generated content.
Following some devs this just isnt true, frequent updates will help build up support and make money a ton faster than sitting on your laurels, there is an actual limit to how often you can upload into new update on f95 because devs were over updating to build support.

Ai devs are just lazier by nature its why they picked ai.

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
I try this because the art (even I know it's a AI) the art not that bad

But there's no apk and I tried it with Joiplay and immediately facing issues with the lockpicking tutorial?
It is even possible in Joiplay? Or Need real mouse to do it?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
so hmm anyone betting on how many update this going into till it become another patreon milking?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes