4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm ... i would like to point out that the whole cartridge doesn't come out of the barrel when you fire a gun:

1615604457228.png

===========================================

These are cartridges - they are what you load into the gun:

1615604942340.png

These are bullets {the front part of the cartridge} - they are what comes out of the muzzle:

1615605082444.png

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
@SadgeGames
Can you add an an option to turn off hair from the dude? His leg is too hairy.
SadgeGames
What's funny about this is he only appears to be too hairy in the POV shots. The third person shots he's hairless. Make him hairless all the time please.

edit: his legs are still a little hairy is some third person shots but his chest is hairless in them while it is not in the POV shots

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Android port of
Red Lotus Flower [v0.1]
Download:MEGA
with Sir Leon Gallery Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Do u hv the latest android version for this game sir?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I don't know. I just hate them. Hopefully someone will mod them out. Otherwise, I'm pretty much done.
I can tell you how to make one if you are interested (or anyone else for that matter). Simple step by step procedure.

Step 1: Get unren
Step 2: Pop unren into the games "Game" folder. Activate it and hit 9 key and then enter to get the archives unpacked, and developers console is now available as well.
Step 3: Get so you can edit the rpy files. Open it up and select this game.
Step 4: Open up the game itself and start playing it.
Step 5: Come across a minigame. Roll your mouse up so that you go back to just before the minigame.
Step 6: Hold down the shift key and press D. You are now in the developer menu. Press the "D" key or click on "Interactive Director" This will tell you where in the script you are. You go to that point in the script (in atom) . Then write a menu with 3 choices.

Choice 1 = Win Minigame
Choice 2 = Lose Minigame
Choice 3 = Play Minigame

After it links to the minigame in the script file there will 2 labels there. One is for win, and one is for lose.
Add jump to win menu option
Add jump to lose menu option.

Step 7: Add a new label to the start of the minigame (Just after your menu) so the player actually plays it, and include a jump in choice 3 to this label. I'd label it something like "PlayMinigame1" or "PlayMinigame2" ect keeping them nice and orderly.

Step 8: Repeat steps 6 through 8 until you have completed this process.
Step 9: Take this fancy new script file and share it with everyone and bing bang boom you got yourself a fancy green modder tag. (After you put a support ticket in)

• Love
Reactions: Aaarzzz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can tell you how to make one if you are interested (or anyone else for that matter). Simple step by step procedure.

Step 1: Get unren
Step 2: Pop unren into the games "Game" folder. Activate it and hit 9 key and then enter to get the archives unpacked, and developers console is now available as well.
Step 3: Get so you can edit the rpy files. Open it up and select this game.
Step 4: Open up the game itself and start playing it.
Step 5: Come across a minigame. Roll your mouse up so that you go back to just before the minigame.
Step 6: Hold down the shift key and press D. You are now in the developer menu. Press the "D" key or click on "Interactive Director" This will tell you where in the script you are. You go to that point in the script (in atom) . Then write a menu with 3 choices.

Choice 1 = Win Minigame
Choice 2 = Lose Minigame
Choice 3 = Play Minigame

After it links to the minigame in the script file there will 2 labels there. One is for win, and one is for lose.
Add jump to win menu option
Add jump to lose menu option.

Step 7: Add a new label to the start of the minigame (Just after your menu) so the player actually plays it, and include a jump in choice 3 to this label. I'd label it something like "PlayMinigame1" or "PlayMinigame2" ect keeping them nice and orderly.

Step 8: Repeat steps 6 through 8 until you have completed this process.
Step 9: Take this fancy new script file and share it with everyone and bing bang boom you got yourself a fancy green modder tag. (After you put a support ticket in)
I know how to mod a game. Made many of them. Lately I don't have the time, so, I'd rather use one somebody else made. Even stopped working on my game because I have too much on my plate. So, I'd rather spend my little bit of time I have to play, not mod or write.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
I just woke up, you can wait 30 minutes to 1 hour I will update on my website or wait until tomorrow, I will update in the comments on the forum
Do u hv the latest android port for this game sir?
I just woke up, you can wait 30 minutes to 1 hour I will update on my website or wait until tomorrow, I will update in the comments on the forum

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes