4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
hahaha, i fkin love the Forsen references
dankHug BAJS <3

(i dont want him dead tho.. can u make him just "/e passout3")

Last edited:

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
This might not be the game for you. The whole point of the story is the MC helping Ellie back to her family.
I understood that was the story I was hoping on one of the paths would allow me to bypass romance with her but it seems that is not the case. Shame cause aside from her I thought it was well done.

• Angry
Reactions: Joyce Harding

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Red Lotus Flower V0.2 compressed + Sir Leon gallery mod
(DOWNLOAD again mini games are working now )

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update(y) the relationship between the MC and Ellie is coming along nicely and the MC isn't a wimp and can defend himself and Ellie, just 1 thing tho i think the minigame timer is too quick so you can just about do it in time if you double tap spacebar to get 2 at a time

Reactions: Mikedazz1

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Do we know how many different paths there are and where the path choices are?
I feel like this game would be perfect for a walkthrough or a mod to show paths/points.

Edit:
So after completing this update, looks like all the paths lead to a straight and narrow path now instead of the heavy branching in episode 1. SadgeGames Will your story be a much narrower path from now on with minor choices or will the branching paths from Episode 1 mean something later on?

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I gotta admit, when you turn your brain off and think of this as one of those really bad horror movies they air on syfy, the game is really good. :KEK:
Edit: Nvm there's dumbass auto pullout ruining the sex scenes. 0/10
I 100% agree. Please stop with the auto pullout bullshit! Give us the choice to Creampie!

cri

Oct 23, 2017
As I play it, I like it more and more. I look forward to the next update

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So does the zombie virus or whatever have anything to do with all characters being constantly horny perverts? Or are they just mentally unstable like that?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that's a nice game ; a good surprise :). Both Ellie and MC becomes more and more likable, just wish Ellie could protect herself a little bit.

The mini games are not that hard, they just take you by surprise.
Can't wait to see what happen next to our 2 lovebirds andwhat the hell is it about MC's past ?

Only downside is I'm now thinking of Last of Us 2 and the depression that comes with it ^^'

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes