4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Could have been more things with the black brothers, something like sharing (optional). It's almost identical to the real story in TLOU, just less good with no surprise if you've played the real game

• Angry
Reactions: T н є u ѕ

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice story, renders and models. Sex scenes are well done. More sympathy in them than most. Love the details on the models.
Looking forward to the next update.(y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's the difference between girlfriend route and sex toy route? Also does creampie'n her repeatedly mean pregnancy later?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _exodus_

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Red Lotus Flower V0.3 + The Team multi mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
simple but enjoyable game and the story is engaging.glad we had a parody of tlou.
please continue with this dev.ellie is so cute,so does her ass,firm and sexy.wishing mc would make love to it.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Did anyone know who made the cover of RIGHT HERE WAITING of Richard Marx he used for his vn?I've tried Shazam but can't find it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
Android games updated daily -

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I didn't play TLOU2 I only heard people bag on it, I say this because if there are characters and references I probably won't get it. That being said that Henry and Sam angle was some heavy shit.

Reactions: ___charming___
Oct 26, 2020
There will be a happy, true, sad ending with pretty different outcomes. And two short epilogues to every of those with a more positive, and negative one, so 6 of them.
I don't want to spoil them here though :D I'm looking forward to them though as I'm curious how they will feel to me when I play them. Don't know how it is for you, but I really enjoy playing my game more than any other VN :D So I'm probably the one looking forward to new content the most.

And noo.. no Ellie zombie pet please <3 She's too precious for that. Though I'll probably cry over the true ending.
Oh god :(

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
there are 3 path on early with different outcome (or at least part where im currently in) you either beat, negotiate or get away. they will affect the future scenario right?

hope mc won't meet joel's fate lol

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes