• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think he got banned from patreon, he just vanished and deleted his account and also his twitter. He said previously he might not finish the game when the covid situation will start to fade

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Why did you write this? Do you have any information that we don't?
sadly no, but I remember from Patreon news emails (I was a supporter) that he was working on the game hard in May.

email quote:
"Played from the beginning of the version until it's current progress yesterday and it took me more than 30 minutes I think and there are some scenes I didn't play as there are different scenes for toy/gf for example. So at least there is some content I guess even if it's pretty lidl. Not that many routes atm, besides the options for romance stuff, but in the 2nd half there will be some bigger decisions for content to see and in 0.6 there will be even more different routes again. Looking forward to the release as I think if I can succefully release this version, I can go all the way until the end (if my pc doesn't die on me. Windows crashed yesterday on me - well..).

Just wanted to show some more images and give a quick update as I have some busy days ahead of me with all this application stuff. See you next time and some more quotes from the game in random order :)

[some dialogs]

All very randomly taken out of context, can do more of these or stop with it. The game has thousands of lines of dialogue so it's not difficult to copy some of them here haha.. anyways see you next time with more images."
/email quote

I guess that his Patreon account was terminated because of their moral guidelines. Or maybe copyright stuff?

EDIT: to clarify it was email from 4th May.

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I guess that his Patreon account was terminated because of their moral guidelines. Or maybe copyright stuff?
That wouldn't explain the rest of the socials, but that might have been what started it.

Maybe (hopefully) he is just scrubbing the Sadge name, reworking everything to eliminate any copyright issues/complaints, and he will be back with an updated version in the near future.

Reactions: Jarul and tlarsen

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I just finished playing this game and wanted to share my opinions. First of all, I started playing this in the first place because I had just finished "Desert Stalker" and was looking for something similar (apocalypse style world).

In the beginning I was not overly impressed. Between the way the characters spoke to each other, and the poor English translation I almost quit playing several times.

However, I though the renders looked really good in this game, especially of Ellie. Since I am a fan of The Last Of Us, I kept playing. Apparently this game was only made in the first place because the Developer wanted to make renders of her, so I guess it makes sense that they are the best part of it.

I think its important for players to know that some of the choices in the game really do make a difference. Not to the main story line of course, but one in particular is pretty important if you want to get every sex scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not know that in my first playthrough, and others may have missed it as well. So just wanted to mention it.

All-in-all, not a bad game. Shame it appears to be abandoned since the Developer disappeared. If it does eventually continue, I would like to see the English improved. I have to wonder how this was translated because one particular example keeps bothering me:

Why was the Dog's name "Peppah" but its instagram account was "Pepper" (@commonpepper if I remember correctly)?

Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Even his twitter accounts gone. Could be due to new found religious believes he stopped. It's not uncommon. If it was illness etc.. then he wouldn't close his accounts. This seems planned in short space of time. Pity, really enjoyed the games

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
God I hate that voice but I can't fault you for putting it there given the circumstances. I probably would have considered the same thing, through gritted teeth mind you.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes