4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's double the size of any previous update. I had to reach a "certain" key scene.

And winter's crazy rough here in Cana... Snow Mexico. It's almost over now (Had -47 celsius three days ago o_O)
True, but so far this winter season we have been fortunate not having huge snow dumps and the bone chilling wind chill temps, like previous years. I live in Ottawa, and the past few months the mild winter weather almost affected our annual Winterlude events. (Outdoor winter ice skating and snow events, that happen every February in Ottawa, Canada.) ;)

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
True, but so far this winter season we have been fortunate not having huge snow dumps and the bone chilling wind chill temps, like previous years. I live in Ottawa, and the past few months the mild winter weather almost affected our annual Winterlude events. (Outdoor winter ice skating and snow events, that happen every February in Ottawa, Canada.) ;)
Yeah, I'm a little more up north QC, very remote and isolated. It's not all bad overall but there are extreme days here and there.
Though I think they reinforced the electric lines for us, last year power went out almost every other week and this time we only had one blackout for a few hours so that's a big improvement. (y)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Top tier renders but man that was quick :confused: I even skipped the previous 2 updates (0.4 and 0.5). We're on an AWAM development pace.

Photo session with Nat and Rose then sex with sister, that's it in 3 updates?

Reactions: Mario4don

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.5] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod I Will Update when I'm back from Work
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
pls update

Reactions: Punto

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Love the renders and girls, and while the shortness of this update kind of bugs me, the bait and switch is what really gets on my nerves. Jumping from Rose straight to sister, even though the scene was super hot, is just frustrating, especially because before the shoot, she left us hanging once already. Insisting should've led to something, not nothing at all.

If these updates keep being this short while taking a considerable amount of time to be made, the pacing should at least be adjusted to make up for it. Just my two cents.

Love the music, by the way.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Love the renders and girls, and while the shortness of this update kind of bugs me, the bait and switch is what really gets on my nerves. Jumping from Rose straight to sister, even though the scene was super hot, is just frustrating, especially because before the shoot, she left us hanging once already. Insisting should've led to something, not nothing at all.

If these updates keep being this short while taking a considerable amount of time to be made, the pacing should at least be adjusted to make up for it. Just my two cents.

Love the music, by the way.
Considering that he usually release once a month (this update was under special IRL circumstances) with the quality of this VN I'd say his release schedule and progress of the story is just fine

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
lol @ the entitled free loaders upset with the frequency of pirated content.

These renders are amazing, I know its been said but I'll continue saying it! The slow build and teases are going to have a nice pay off later, just my guess...

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
It's one of the most aesthetic games here. Visually and audibly.
And also one of the few incest games that doesn't cringe me out.

Only thing I complain about is the update size. The download takes longer than the play for me. Ah and maybe put a warning in when I reach the end and not just throw me into the main menu. But still I really enjoy this masterpiece. :)

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes