4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The number of supporters this dev has is absolutely criminal, and we have devs who haven't updated their game nor communicated with their supporters with more then 1k.
It ok to have thousands of supporters and go radio silent for weeks, sometimes shit happens but work continues, always. To each his own pace and capabilities.

It's not okay to hide the other number though, that's a red flag in my book.

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
I like this game a lot overall but the pacing just feels kinda off. Everything is happening way too quickly with no real build up imo. Fucking the sister already? I guess it's better than years of updates with nothing happening like some of the games on this site but this one swings way too much completely the other way with everything happening almost instantly. But like I said, I like this one a lot, just feels a bit too fast paced.

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
I'll say it again here. The model for the sister is the best I've seen out of any VN games I've played. And I've played most (I daresay). I, personally, don't care at all about any other character because of it and just looking for content with her.

Love the game.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
LeFrench you mad man, i can now officially say we have passed 1000 renders. Yep, i have only played 2 minutes of this game as i wait for new content, in these 2 minutes i instantly knew it would be a favorite, after seeing sis :love:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes