4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hello everyone!

Some of you may know my family stayed a (very) long while during the holidays. Still worked everyday but it was hard to find the calm and focus I need.

Anyway, been back at it for the last 15 days and I can finally say I'm done. Editing, typing all that, quick testing and it's out. I've put a lot more work and renders to make up for the delay, story is will be going on a quicker pace now.

Update was supposed to be out yesterday as a personal goal but now I'm crunching it for the coming days.

Here are previews so you can see what to expect, really hard to choose which one to show, they're all either too revealing or too spicy and I don't want to spoil anyone.

Thank you guys for your patience. Back to work.

-LeFrench

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022

Hello everyone!

Some of you may know my family stayed a (very) long while during the holidays. Still worked everyday but it was hard to find the calm and focus I need.

Anyway, been back at it for the last 15 days and I can finally say I'm done. Editing, typing all that, quick testing and it's out. I've put a lot more work and renders to make up for the delay, story is will be going on a quicker pace now.

Update was supposed to be out yesterday as a personal goal but now I'm crunching it for the coming days.

Here are previews so you can see what to expect, really hard to choose which one to show, they're all either too revealing or too spicy and I don't want to spoil anyone.

Thank you guys for your patience. Back to work.

-LeFrench
do we know how big the update is like is is the same size as the monthy ones were

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Release in 3 days 25/01/23 and back to normality.
How are we to believe things will go back to normality when you couldn't even fulfil your 3-day release? I'm not trying to be an asshole but I'm just wondering how can anyone believe anything you say?

I also asked you in December if the update was coming out before the new year and you said yes but here we are...

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How are we to believe things will go back to normality when you couldn't even fulfil your 3-day release? I'm not trying to be an asshole but I'm just wondering how can anyone believe anything you say?

I also asked you in December if the update was coming out before the new year and you said yes but here we are...
Too late.........

He's already explained several times why it got delayed, just chill out......

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Get used to it, unfortunately this seems to be the norm around devs nowadays with a few exceptions... and the saddest part imo is that are ppl who support this kind of behavior...

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes