4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, as a patron i am wondering why i have to look here to get an update of the development...
Last Patreon dev-log was on December 23th. Also the promised updates every month, what happened to it?
If you change something you should at least inform us. And no, i don´t use discord.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
The history of the studio, where he meets Nat, has something strange about it. When did he get that lipstick stain on his face? At his aunt's house, when she kisses him she still has no lipstick, and if the lipstick is from the scene with Anna (neighbor), he already rubbed his face on his aunt and appeared a few times without the lipstick appearing on his face. That lipstick on his face is out of context.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The history of the studio, where he meets Nat, has something strange about it. When did he get that lipstick stain on his face? At his aunt's house, when she kisses him she still has no lipstick, and if the lipstick is from the scene with Anna (neighbor), he already rubbed his face on his aunt and appeared a few times without the lipstick appearing on his face. That lipstick on his face is out of context.
Rose already had her lipstick on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when she kissed the MC.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Rose already had her lipstick on
when she kissed the MC.

lipstick.jpg
If you follow the scene, you will see that her lip turns red after the kiss, and that in this scene she had just taken a shower and was only wearing lingerie.

Reactions: Aristos

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev needs literal rant pokes and wake up calls to gaming from players on discord.
Even lambasted the render farmer for giving a preview of next update.
Vision posted this on Discord
I trust him not to post the rest since this is just the first of the scene before many more after it.
Update per month is turning into 3 months and soon enough, this will become like the hundreds of games in limbo. I was hoping this one would be different from the rest but oh well...
Don't hesitate to hop on Discord where I'm a lot more communicative and push me to go faster
as a patron i am wondering why
Go rant on Discord and poke some real holes in the skiddish smoke screen this dev is running,
for the better.
Better yet, go set your alarm on the Wednesday ever two weeks and post your questions on
pa tr e on and dis co rd to nudge some development singns of life into this game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2328681
If you follow the scene, you will see that her lip turns red after the kiss, and that in this scene she had just taken a shower and was only wearing lingerie.
Well, after replaying it again I must say you're absolutely right that Rose's lips get a much more intense red colour when they leave for the photo studio. That's indeed an inconsistency in comparison with the bathroom scene.
However, in that scene Rose already had full make-up on her face (lipstick, mascara and light blush) even though she was only wearing lingerie:

It's true that the smear on MC's face matches the brighter red of the following scene rather than the lighter colour of Rose's lips in the bathroom when she kissed him. She could very well have decided to apply a different lipstick before hitting the road (that, we don't see), but the lipstick smear should indeed be changed to match the first one she was wearing. I don't think it would be hard for the dev to do that; it's just a handful of renders since most of the time we can't even see the smudge.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
No smoke-screen here, just working hard to get my workflow back. Family holiday visit killed it.
I'm preparing big preview sets for patreon to make up for the absence.

Release in 3 days 25/01/23 and back to normality.

Yooooo boss, happy for the family holiday visit, hope you got some new ideas lmao :))

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes