4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I genuinely trust in your ability to continue making an overall masterpiece, but I can't help being concerned about the possibility of too many love interests being introduced in the story. Apart from the two relatives, a "neighbour" and a gorgeous young model, we will have the non-yoga-loving lady of the racing car, and now this new mysterious redhead. I'm writing this without even knowing if she'll be a LI at all, so it's just a thought that crossed my mind. I don't think you could handle so many possibilities considering that you're working alone, you're a perfectionist, and the story doesn't move too fast for said reasons.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I genuinely trust in your ability to continue making an overall masterpiece, but I can't help being concerned about the possibility of too many love interests being introduced in the story. Apart from the two relatives, a "neighbour" and a gorgeous young model, we will have the non-yoga-loving lady of the racing car, and now this new mysterious redhead. I'm writing this without even knowing if she'll be a LI at all, so it's just a thought that crossed my mind. I don't think you could handle so many possibilities considering that you're working alone, you're a perfectionist, and the story doesn't move too fast for said reasons.
Story sticks to 4 main, just adding 2 support as an opposite for each side of the main milfs later. Just like Nat and Kat are supposed to oppose each other.

As the story moves forward, the two older ladies will start to be the same. I thought it would be fine but no, I want that opposition back for them.

By 4 main I mean very recurrent and till the end. As for the 2 new ladies, I just need them to fill a need sometimes, no ending planned.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Story sticks to 4 main, just adding 2 support as an opposite for each side of the main milfs later. Just like Nat and Kat are supposed to oppose each other.

As the story moves forward, the two older ladies will start to be the same. I thought it would be fine but no, I want that opposition back for them.

By 4 main I mean very recurrent and till the end. As for the 2 new ladies, I just need them to fill a need sometimes, no ending planned.
That was a reassuring reply, thanks mon pote.

Poor Anna; not only did she have to compete with her bestie -Rose- for the love of MC and Kat's dad 20 years ago, but now she'll be fighting her own sister for the MC's "attention." :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Almost there, happy new year everyone.
And thank you all donors for who voted in that Christmas poll. I didn't even notice it until the end. :love:
Everything will go to . Already noticed Sam.

View attachment 2280199

Not commenting on who that second lady is yet...
More Twins please, but MILFs first mkay

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes