xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Kclse_clr.jpg
Kclse2.jpg

Devlog 23/12/22 (Was bound to happen)

Christmas. Family flying over. Covid.

We're all sick. o_O

Thankfully I've always been resilient and the really bad symptoms only lasted for 2 days and 3 nights. Now it's just the weird ones like taste, nose and light cough...

So I'm back at work to finish 0.6 this month, finally. Typing and coding, rendering the last few dialogue pics, animation editing and MUSIC!

It's coming! Then we party for 2023!

Pictures above are the first I did as soon as I felt better to see if I still have enough focus after 3 uber-headache days. And it also represents the coming update perfectly.

-LeFrench

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
View attachment 2256981
View attachment 2256982

Devlog 23/12/22 (Was bound to happen)

Christmas. Family flying over. Covid.

We're all sick. o_O

Thankfully I've always been resilient and the really bad symptoms only lasted for 2 days and 3 nights. Now it's just the weird ones like taste, nose and light cough...

So I'm back at work to finish 0.6 this month, finally. Typing and coding, rendering the last few dialogue pics, animation editing and MUSIC!

It's coming! Then we party for 2023!

Pictures above are the first I did as soon as I felt better to see if I still have enough focus after 3 uber-headache days. And it also represents the coming update perfectly.

-LeFrench
Hmm, not enough martini drinks to keep the nasty out, get well and have a peaceful and joyful holidays with the family, LeFrench .

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I don't know... Isn't Martini too non-French a drink for someone who takes so much pride in their frenchness? :rolleyes:
Champagne, calvados, cognac, pastis, overrated red wine... Any of these choices would help not to break immersion.
call it martini, yet have white wine in it. ez

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, Italian wine I assume. And it's an Italian brand as everyone knows.
The fact that something has wine in it doesn't make it French by default :(
nah, ima use austrian ofc.
so called STURM, that will give him lots of headaches for generations to come :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
nah, ima use austrian ofc.
so called STURM, that will give him lots of headaches for generations to come :LUL:
Fuck out of here!
Man, if you're Austrian you should take the opportunity to demand an apology for stealing the authorship of croissants.
Like MC and Rose having breakfast and mentioning it in passing. It's been centuries of an outrage you didn't deserve.
You'd deserve it for that nasty pumpkin seed oil though. But not for croissants!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Fuck out of here!
Man, if you're Austrian you should take the opportunity to demand an apology for stealing the authorship of croissants.
Like MC and Rose having breakfast and mentioning it in passing. It's been centuries of an outrage you didn't deserve.
You'd deserve it for that nasty pumpkin seed oil though. But not for croissants!
laughing.png

its true though, we created the Kipferl that later shaped into a croissant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 2079301

Overview:
This is the story of a young man and his *cough* roommate living with his grandfather.
Life is simple with no worries but there are still a lot of questions left unanswered.
Why does nobody want to talk about their presumed dead parents ?
Why is the neighbor's wife so friendly ?
Things are about to take an unexpected turn and secrets will be unearthed for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2022-10-29
Developer: LeFrench - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian - Fan-Sigs - Fan-Sigs 2 - Spanish transition - French Translation -Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1889041 View attachment 1889066 View attachment 1889042 View attachment 1889069 View attachment 1889067 View attachment 1889043 View attachment 1889045 View attachment 1889068 View attachment 1889065
Stumbled upon this gem and sooo looking forward to it! Thank you

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders look great! could somebody please tell me what type of incest content theres in the game? mom/son mom/daughter?
i read the overview and it says that the parents are presumed dead, so i know that their might not be a lot of mom content at the begining of the game

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The renders look great! could somebody please tell me what type of incest content is there in the game? mom/son mom/daughter?
I read the overview and it says that the parents are presumed dead, so I know that there might not be a lot of mom content at the beginning of the game
Brother/sister and aunt/nephew.

Reactions: SuperPerv96
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes