4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It’s still nice. Fresh air and no insufferable humans in sight, only polite deers
Deer can be much more than polite.

About deer, cher ami, I have a touching anecdote. I had a bitch (in old English a female dog). She grew very old for a dog, seventeen years. One day she disappeared. In the evening, a neighbour called us to say that he had seen her corpse near a wood. Since it was dark I waited for dawn and went there. When I arrived, I saw a deer next to her, standing like a guardian. I approached, the deer walked slowly away. "Now my guard is over, it's your turn to guard her."

I often think that animals are the last keepers of humanity.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Deer can be much more than polite.

About deer, cher ami, I have a touching anecdote. I had a bitch (in old English a female dog). She grew very old for a dog, seventeen years. One day she disappeared. In the evening, a neighbour called us to say that he had seen her corpse near a wood. Since it was dark I waited for dawn and went there. When I arrived, I saw a deer next to her, standing like a guardian. I approached, the deer walked slowly away. "Now my guard is over, it's your turn to guard her."

I often think that animals are the last keepers of humanity.
:cry:

Yeah, deers are very gentle animals, they come to rescue others that fall through a frozen lake, deer or not.
Even their fawns are very curious and come see you. Parents never attack they only watch you because they choose to trust you first.

Anyway, it's not a good idea to mess with them, a deer kick can break your skull like it's nothing.

Reactions: Udayana

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
:cry:

Yeah, deers are very gentle animals, they come to rescue others that fall through a frozen lake, deer or not.
Even their fawns are very curious and come see you. Parents never attack they only watch you because they choose to trust you first.

Anyway, it's not a good idea to mess with them, a deer kick can break your skull like it's nothing.
Canadian deer maybe. Deer here in Texas are assholes. They’ll kill people’s dogs and smash stuff like cars and sheds.

• Haha
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
you did NOT add the track from Minecraft LMAO
that was nostalgic

edit: doja cat cover too fuck :LOL: good shit, ngl thought it would only have classics/royalty free songs i didnt recognize in here lol

Last edited:

treepools

May 17, 2021
damn this game is good! excited for next update?

can anyone recommend any other games with aunt as main love interest?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
damn this game is good! excited for next update?

can anyone recommend any other games with aunt as main love interest?
Bear in mind that you'll not see the same level of quality, but here are some suggestions worth checking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you people know more, I'd love to read their names because I find aunt/nephew incest games to be some of the most exciting in the genre, only second to older sis wincest :Kappa:

Reactions: Kellermann
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes