4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey LeFrench is it Guus Dielissens acoustic guitar covers you're using for the game ?
Found him on spotify while searching for The Fireflies-cover :)

Oh and Your game is the ONLY game I play with the music turned on :)

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey LeFrench is it Guus Dielissens acoustic guitar covers you're using for the game ?
Found him on spotify while searching for The Fireflies-cover :)

Oh and Your game is the ONLY game I play with the music turned on :)
Nope. Just checked who it is and wouldn't use this kind of cover. Guitar sound is roomy and frequencies blend too much, I'd rather add effects myself from a clean recording.

Good job Dev(s?).
Just me.

LeSad... :cry:
And V. is coding neat UI stuff right now.

Last edited:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devlog 17/11/22

Hello everyone!

Just to keep you posted on what I'm doing, what we're doing to be exact because V. coded this menu up there and a few other neat in-game UI stuff.

Nothing big, we're still looking into the more complicated features and if they're worth it.

Aside from that, rendering is going well, I'm doing the closing scenes first and they are tough to do. Lot of animations this time, no stopping the action (with choices), and it may take a little more time to finish this 0.6.

Not much longer, I might cut or post-pone previous mundane scenes for later updates if I deem them too long to render.
Counting animation frames, I'm already over 400.

This is pretty much it! See you soon!

-LeFrench

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Taking a little more time with this one. It's the most animated to date (the good ones :p).
I live in the Canadian wild remotes right now, winter is harsh and wastes dev time but I'm still going full-time
LeFrench, do know i love your work, is no problem if it takes a little longer with this quality works, also i support you patreon. Rather than playing after each update, i am collecting them, so far 750+ renders and 15 animations, i hope to hit 900 renders with next update, but time will tell :p:love:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's not really about rendering speed. More daily living, we don't have the big city logistics for snow and ice removal.
It's a fight against nature, for example, car was stuck for 2 weeks in ice so I had to get groceries on foot (it's a 6km walk to the village).

It's a waste of time but I'm used to this now. Though I'll gladly go back to warmer climate very soon. :ROFLMAO:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Knowing what I know about the upcoming update, I would say the wait/delay is worth it, this time.
This update couldnt come in a better month too, almost like an early bday present :giggle:

Reactions: Mcknobz33

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It's not really about rendering speed. More daily living, we don't have the big city logistics for snow and ice removal.
It's a fight against nature, for example, car was stuck for 2 weeks in ice so I had to get groceries on foot (it's a 6km walk to the village).

It's a waste of time but I'm used to this now. Though I'll gladly go back to warmer climate very soon. :ROFLMAO:
How long are you there for?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes