4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Bonjour, et merci pour le jeu qu'est Red Lucy. Voici une traduction française du jeu :

Hello, and thank you for the game that is Red Lucy. Here is a French translation of the game:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Speaking of both at the same time, we had a poll the other day for everyone on Patreon. Couldn't make it public for obvious reasons.

General Off-Topic Poll

Just out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with the story.
They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one passenger seat.
Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Rose :love:
Anna :ROFLMAO:

Lemme know :whistle::coffee:
Anna's tits looks weird here, like the left (which is closer) much smaller than the right.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Speaking of both at the same time, we had a poll the other day for everyone on Patreon. Couldn't make it public for obvious reasons.

General Off-Topic Poll

They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one passenger seat.
Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Mmmh I see... I see...

Capture.JPG

• Love
Reactions: EJW

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

General Off-Topic Poll

Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Can both go in my car while i take a uber to meet them home?

• Haha
Reactions: SpecterX

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so there will not be place for sigma ingame? i ask this bcs even i like bdsm i still dont like sub/dom paths ..i know i know is a game but i prefer dont play it,but also dont like ntr games and still sometimes bcs is part of life i chek them ,not bcs is my kink is not but bcs there are plenty of kinks and shamefully Ntr is one those that happend in real life,believe it or not bdsm is a less fetish than others and harem well we all know thats is almost impossible in occidental societies so i only ask if we will have some sigma path between those alpha/beta big ones and if rose,ana and the blonde model can be avoidable even if this cut alot of the content ,i ask this bcs dont like sub path and dont want to be forced to play dom either or to be forced to a romance with someone [you say bcs rose isnt a girl she doesnt play by same rules]but if in real life you give to a girl or a woman a cunni and she doesnt give you anything at all ufff man thats a big red flag for get the fuck ouy of her live ,im not a simp and i aodnt like to play with one,so pls LE French you can explain what are you train to do or if at least we will have avoidable paths or options?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Finished what has been released so far. If I'm not mistaken isn't that the young version of the aunt in the banner in the OP? The second from the left. Was hoping to run across that one as a current LI, but oh well I guess.

• Love
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
J'espère que tout va bien chez vous.
Ça va, on ne crève plus de chaud, il fait frais mais pas froid, du moins dans le sud.

J'espère que ça va aussi là où tu es.

Merci pour ton beau travail. Si tu pouvais ne pas oublier « The Path »... :) J'ai adoré.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Okay, the most amazing MILF in the game ended up in the trash for me. I licked her, but she herself kicked me down in every possible way. Nothing more for Rose. She doesn't respect me so I don't respect her and Rose is like air. I started over and Rose's stats are all -500 and all the picks are something other than Rose's. It's a damn good thing that you've been given the opportunity to skip those shitty events.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Let me guess the aunt is the mom, and his father is his uncle....a very predictable plot, but the renders are on their own league, the game is still very young but very promising let's hope it will have a great future.
Don't you just love posting an eyeroll prediction accusing predictability....and get it wrong? :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes