4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Okay, the most amazing MILF in the game ended up in the trash for me. I licked her, but she herself kicked me down in every possible way. Nothing more for Rose. She doesn't respect me so I don't respect her and Rose is like air. I started over and Rose's stats are all -500 and all the picks are something other than Rose's. It's a damn good thing that you've been given the opportunity to skip those shitty events.
So character growth and the dev's explanations as to why Rose behaves like that is just white noise to you?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Speaking of both at the same time, we had a poll the other day for everyone on Patreon. Couldn't make it public for obvious reasons.

General Off-Topic Poll

Just out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with the story.
They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one passenger seat.
Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Rose :love:
Anna :ROFLMAO:

Lemme know :whistle::coffee:
shaking-nervous.gif

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While the time moves forward slowly in each release, the art, story and music are top notch.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Congratulations,great game so far! I would gladly support but i will wait until we can have full sex with Rose.Sry but i made more than enough bad experiences with other devs which i for example supported for more than 2 years and still no sex with the milf.Really sorry,nothing against you,i wish you good luck and great success!

Reactions: moonshadow

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so there will not be place for sigma ingame? i ask this bcs even i like bdsm i still dont like sub/dom paths ..i know i know is a game but i prefer dont play it,but also dont like ntr games and still sometimes bcs is part of life i chek them ,not bcs is my kink is not but bcs there are plenty of kinks and shamefully Ntr is one those that happend in real life,believe it or not bdsm is a less fetish than others and harem well we all know thats is almost impossible in occidental societies so i only ask if we will have some sigma path between those alpha/beta big ones and if rose,ana and the blonde model can be avoidable even if this cut alot of the content ,i ask this bcs dont like sub path and dont want to be forced to play dom either or to be forced to a romance with someone [you say bcs rose isnt a girl she doesnt play by same rules]but if in real life you give to a girl or a woman a cunni and she doesnt give you anything at all ufff man thats a big red flag for get the fuck ouy of her live ,im not a simp and i aodnt like to play with one,so pls LE French you can explain what are you train to do or if at least we will have avoidable paths or options?
Beta, sigma... It's ok bro, I dunno what those words mean...
I write intense and realistic incest desire between sane consenting adults.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with the story.
They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one passenger seat.
Who would you choose?
Whichever one that's the drunkest.

Last edited:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The rest of the cast

Inspiring morning brings inspired renders.
Choose your favorite. Hope you like them.

First previews of 0.5 are coming in the following days for patrons.

-LeFrench

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Beautiful Story and Art, I wonder if there will be separate paths for each girl that may or may not influence each other

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
It's not hair lol. Everyone has it, some more than most. It's just more noticable on women.
That's left me a bit confused, how is the hair, on her back, not hair? So is it some kind of thing that looks like hair but isn't hair? Please explain I'm really quite curious.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes