4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
lol.

I'm literally trying to put the information in your hands so I don't have to be blunt and say "you'll understand when you see a woman naked".

:D

BTW Hungarian language supremacy, we have two different word for hair, one for the one on the head ( haj ), and an other one for the body hair and animal hair ( szőr )

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat and RPDL

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

BTW Hungarian language supremacy, we have two different word for hair, one for the one on the head ( haj ), and an other one for the body hair and animal hair ( szőr )
In French we have two words as well: "cheveux" and "duvet" :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Yikes. That was an especially short update.

Though I only heard one new song so maybe I need to play thru again from the start?

My Pros:
Beautiful instrumental version of Crazy (as with all the others, the fingering/articulation is superb; enjoys an elegance and edge to match the artwork perfectly). Haven’t heard that in a while, a breath of fresh air that was.

That final shot is RED (Lucy) HOT! Ouch, it really hurt that it ended right there.

I also very much liked how the phone was used. Haven’t seen it done that way exactly and I think that played out nicely. All the expressions were worth the effort as well. Plenty realistic and affecting (she’s weaving her spell on me for certain).

My Cons:
I didn’t feel the pacing was quite right on the new material here, as opposed to what came prior (despite the outstanding song choice and execution). Just a little bit off. Dialogue not all that meaningful; didn’t much need to be there. Given the amount of Renders within all that I wouldn’t recommend you yank them out but maybe spice up the dialogue in some manner. It fell a bit flat, did not advantage the scenario all that well. And kind of felt… well it did not match the execution of the prior effort, to my mind. [Though I’m a stickler on that stuff and probably OCD/insane to some degree. So if you don’t hear that complaint from others than consider me an outlier.]

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Making it public 1 week after release should be fine. People who want to support would already do it.
Consider marketing it out to get new supporters.
I would agree that 30days for a "closed" release might not be in your favor. Since I'm leeching myself, I'm not here to complain. And the quality on this effort is certainly worthy of a steady income. But given where it's at in terms of content, you might consider a SHORTER delay to the public. Build up some audience. Rather than do the opposite and likely find your income shrinking.

To be honest, if I'd been paying ($15 or so, assuming?) for a total of $45 over the last 3mo to earn this latest update? [EDIT correction: my initial playthru was ver.03 and not .01. So that’s bad math on my end.] I'd be a bit ticked off. Having said that - Crowd Funding is not exactly meant to be an equal transaction. There's value to be had in the pleasure of assisting someone else's effort up off the ground and into the hands of a many grateful others. I'm not arguing against it. Just sayin...

A longer release-delay to the bottom-feeders out there (like myself) might not enhance your financial situation at all and achieve the opposite instead. Wish you luck either way though, mate. This shit's too damn good to not continue.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
For anyone who wants the acoustic tracks, you should be able to open the game files, they're in /audio. It's all there uncompiled, animations, renders... No need for extraction or scripts.
Curious: is that your own work on guitar, LeFrench? Flawless execution and even timeless in the spaces between (meaning, "perfect" ain't perfection; gotta give it room to breathe. As exampled beautifully in all of those tracks).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Ehm.. sorry to burst your bubble, but every language I can speak distinguishes between those.
In English for example you have "fur" for animal hair, or even whiskers for the hairs in your beard.

In Spanish we have pelo (general term applicable to any context), cabello (head's hair), vello (body hair), pelaje (animal fur) :Kappa:

In French we have two words as well: "cheveux" and "duvet" :ROFLMAO:
What about "poil"? :cool:

Little something I've been working on my free time in the last 2 days.
First try at 6K and experimenting with fancy physics.

Edit: Mpff... Looks like f95 upload crushed it to bits. Oh well...

View attachment 2098352
I'm already out of words :oops::oops:
Is there any specific symbolism behind the crown? To some extent, it reminds me of the crowns worn by the Virgin Mary in the Catholic iconography, but not quite the same.

Reactions: Udayana and Nulldev

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
lol.

I'm literally trying to put the information in your hands so I don't have to be blunt and say "you'll understand when you see a woman naked".
Classic. I actually snorted at that.

Erm yeah well y'know it's a tough life, having never seen a woman naked. Somehow it hasn't stopped me from producing spawn of my own though so I actually do know all about baby hair, cos they're covered in it. Just confused as to why you're calling it not hair, when it's still hair, it's just white and quite fine as opposed to the stuff that grows on me.
Or maybe her mum and all the other women I've encountered naked, but of course never actually seen, just didn't have any that notable on their lower backs.

Who knows. It's a mystery.

• Angry
Reactions: RPDL

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I would agree that 30days for a "closed" release might not be in your favor. Since I'm leeching myself, I'm not here to complain. And the quality on this effort is certainly worthy of a steady income. But given where it's at in terms of content, you might consider a SHORTER delay to the public. Build up some audience. Rather than do the opposite and likely find your income shrinking.

To be honest, if I'd been paying ($15 or so, assuming?) for a total of $45 over the last 3mo to earn this latest update? [EDIT correction: my initial playthru was ver.03 and not .01. So that’s bad math on my end.] I'd be a bit ticked off. Having said that - Crowd Funding is not exactly meant to be an equal transaction. There's value to be had in the pleasure of assisting someone else's effort up off the ground and into the hands of a many grateful others. I'm not arguing against it. Just sayin...

A longer release-delay to the bottom-feeders out there (like myself) might not enhance your financial situation at all and achieve the opposite instead. Wish you luck either way though, mate. This shit's too damn good to not continue.
Writing, Posing, animating, lighting, rendering, post-processing, music, coding, bugfixing... for 100+ pics and animations in 30 days

LeFrench is not they, it's just me. I try my best on my own to make every update worth it and on time.
I love every single aspect of this and sincerely hope everyone enjoys it as well, patrons or not, but I gotta eat too. This level of graphic quality alone is not some basement hobby, It's 16h/day, every day.

Also now with the game fully uncensored, i'm permanently barred from all indie games websites like itch for public releases. Squeezing marketing and visibility options even more.
It's a fully assumed decision for the game and player's sake, and I also don't give a damn. :LOL:

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
What about "poil"? :cool:

I'm already out of words :oops::oops:
Is there any specific symbolism behind the crown? To some extent, it reminds me of the crowns worn by the Virgin Mary in the Catholic iconography, but not quite the same.
"Poil" is used about thick hair on the body not on the head, unlike its Spanish cousin "pelo". "Duvet" is thin hair on the body, "cheveux" hair on the head. About animals we can say "poils", "pelage", "fourrure", and even "robe" (literally "dress"). So you're right, all languages have their riches.

There are roses in Kat's crown. Rosa Mystica?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
"Poil" is used about thick hair on the body not on the head, unlike its Spanish cousin "pelo". "Duvet" is thin hair on the body, "cheveux" hair on the head. About animals we can say "poils", "pelage", "fourrure", and even "robe" (literally "dress"). So you're right, all languages have their riches.

(...)
Spoiler for those interested in this type of stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Udayana and Nulldev

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I know about that, Udayana. But since we were discussing different words for hair, I just pointed out that in French you had yet another word for body hair other than duvet, with a different nuance, so you could have proudly mentioned it.
I also need to correct you on something: in Spanish, "pelo" refers to body hair as much as it does to head hair.
It's what I meant but I mustn't have expressed myself clearly.
In fact, in Spain you will never hear the word "vello" to refer to body hair if it's not a TV advertisement, a stetician, etc. It sounds too formal or even posh. We just say "pelo".
What's more, many Latin American speakers will never use pelo to refer to the hair in their heads; they would exclusively use "cabello", so for them "pelo" would mostly allude to body hair.
Thanks, I didn't know that. And if I say "El vestido de este caballo es muy lindo" will a Spanish-speaker burst out laughing?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

It's what I meant but I mustn't have expressed myself clearly.

Thanks, I didn't know that. And if I say "El vestido de este caballo es muy lindo" will a Spanish-speaker burst out laughing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeFrench I visited your website and noticed that we need some sort of invitation from you to log in.
Is that something you only give to your patreon subscribers or is there any other way to become a website subscriber, so to speak?

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
LeFrench I visited your website and noticed that we need some sort of invitation from you to log in.
Is that something you only give to your patreon subscribers or is there any other way to become a website subscriber, so to speak?
Yeah... I import and create manually every patron account for the website. Don't even need a password, just same email used as sub and you're set for good.
I try to do this at least twice a day (morning/evening). Can't automate this process or it would require implementing Patreon's API into it and then they can investigate whatever the hell they want.
In any case, if I'm sleeping or AFK, there is a patron latest update channel on discord. These are the only way I found to protect Red Lucy for now.

I should post a public censored version on Patreon from time to time just to keep up appearances but now it's kind of a hassle to revert it back. So not too often I guess.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes