4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder who was to blame for the low self-esteem of the MC, that he almost panicked trying to close himself from the camera in the photo studio? sister? after all, it seems that it was she who drove away his potential girlfriends from her brother, arguing that they were not good for him, overprotecting him, preventing him from gaining personal experience in evaluating women.
am I wrong and in fact it need to look for a completely different woman (because it says "cherchet la femme")?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am also interested in such a question, if so many women revolve around the MC from the very beginning, what will the tag be like in the future? cheating or harem? I'm more inclined to assume harem than cheating. because for cheating you need a little (what? No, a lot!) A different temperament of the MC. A harem can also be created around a soft-bodied guy according to the same principle as "money to money, and women to women." while the adventurer (cheater) by nature loves to tickle the nerves and his principle of "divide and conquer". his self-esteem, on the contrary, is going through the roof.

but again, I could be wrong.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am also interested in such a question, if so many women revolve around the MC from the very beginning, what will the tag be like in the future? cheating or harem? I'm more inclined to assume harem than cheating. because for cheating you need a little (what? No, a lot!) A different temperament of the MC. A harem can also be created around a soft-bodied guy according to the same principle as "money to money, and women to women." while the adventurer (cheater) by nature loves to tickle the nerves and his principle of "divide and conquer". his self-esteem, on the contrary, is going through the roof.

but again, I could be wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's my fault - I got excited with the assessment of the situation, I made a mistake with the opposition of the harem and cheating - they can quite coexist.
why I realized that I was mistaken - I remembered another VN "my grandmother's house". there we have both cheating and a harem. moreover, some MC harem wives are at the same time wives according to the law, having legal husbands, and cheating on their legal husbands, while remaining faithful to their harem husband. I know at least three such women at the moment. two Indian women - sisters and one black woman (moreover, she is in the same harem with her daughter)

cheating will be from the female side in relation to their legal husbands, but not from the side of the MC who will be faithful to their wives. (as Einstein said, everything in the world is relative hehe)

a harem is when women are not averse to sharing a man with each other.
and out of forgetfulness, I considered cheating only when the MC runs from one woman to another, moreover, without informing the women that they are not the only ones at the MC - forgetting about cheating by women in relation to legal husbands. thanks dev for reminding me. =)

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it's my fault - I got excited with the assessment of the situation, I made a mistake with the opposition of the harem and cheating - they can quite coexist.
why I realized that I was mistaken - I remembered another VN "my grandmother's house". there we have both cheating and a harem. moreover, some MC harem wives are at the same time wives according to the law, having legal husbands, and cheating on their legal husbands, while remaining faithful to their harem husband. I know at least three such women at the moment. two Indian women - sisters and one black woman (moreover, she is in the same harem with her daughter)

cheating will be from the female side in relation to their legal husbands, but not from the side of the MC who will be faithful to their wives. (as Einstein said, everything in the world is relative hehe)

a harem is when women are not averse to sharing a man with each other.
and out of forgetfulness, I considered cheating only when the MC runs from one woman to another, moreover, without informing the women that they are not the only ones at the MC - forgetting about cheating by women in relation to legal husbands. thanks dev for reminding me. =)
Yes, and no NTR, ever.
Still undecided if I'll show them at all. For now, they are just a name and lines of dialogues.
Drama will happen I have a few ideas, but the graphic focus should stay on the feminine and not veer off to husbands it's a waste of time tbh

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Red Lucy is wonderful, delicious acoustic music with wonderful renderings and animations, a story that unfolds little by little, I certainly look forward to more of Red Lucy

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and not veer off to husbands it's a waste of time tbh
with what i more then agree - if the legal husband not can satisfy his legal wife - legal husband go walk breath fresh air - LH not needed in the plot and may be omited.

Yes, and no NTR, ever.
i repeat - if the legal husband not can satisfy his legal wife - from where to get NTR? no NTR here.
NTR if LH can fuck his LW as well as MC - then yes there IS NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes