4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.4a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

May I ask why there is no scene replay? I had thought that is what the Gallery was...but it's just pics. Game needs a scene replay.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Just because some do, that does not mean that we all do the same kind of mods, I'm a WT modder, that's my main focus.
May I ask what WT stands for? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious :cautious:
[Edit] I did ask the obvious :) I just had a look at the name of your mod.

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.4a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the mixdrop isnt working

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm feeling torn on this game, on one hand the models look great, there is sexy stuff already, and those scenes are well done, but I don't like that every woman has the hots for the MC, especially his close relatives.
It's too easy, there's no feeling of having to overcome some hurdles and to be honest the MC is neither attractive nor charming enough to warrant it in any way.
The fun about incest is that it is a taboo, if all involved are basically fine with it from the start, the fetish looses a lot of attraction for me.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad game, the writing apart from that is fine as well, but like this it is just okay for me, while if the MC had to actually work for the attraction of the ladies, this would be a sure-fire hit, with milfs looking this great.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm feeling torn on this game, on one hand the models look great, there is sexy stuff already, and those scenes are well done, but I don't like that every woman has the hots for the MC, especially his close relatives.
It's too easy, there's no feeling of having to overcome some hurdles and to be honest the MC is neither attractive nor charming enough to warrant it in any way.
The fun about incest is that it is a taboo, if all involved are basically fine with it from the start, the fetish looses a lot of attraction for me.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad game, the writing apart from that is fine as well, but like this it is just okay for me, while if the MC had to actually work for the attraction of the ladies, this would be a sure-fire hit, with milfs looking this great.
Give me some time, we're not there yet.

I'm still not revealing anything. True, I skipped the girls seduction, now it's not about working on them it's more about understanding why they behave like that around MC.

I won't pull any weird shit or paranormal stuff.
Kat is lustful, can't deny it she wild.
Nat doesn't have the hots for MC she's just too nice and soft. (And has a boyfriend)
Older ladies are a little more complicated and their story starts far back in time.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Give me some time, we're not there yet.

I'm still not revealing anything. True, I skipped the girls seduction, now it's not about working on them it's more about understanding why they behave like that around MC.

I won't pull any weird shit or paranormal stuff.
Kat is lustful, can't deny it she wild.
Nat doesn't have the hots for MC she's just too nice and soft. (And has a boyfriend)
Older ladies are a little more complicated and their story starts far back in time.
I get that, it's just that I'm not that interested without the first phase. That's just my personal preference/taste and also not something that will change due to knowing WHY the ladies behave as they do.
Again, don't get me wrong, it doesn't say anything about the quality for everybody else, it's just how I personally roll.
It's also not that I blame you or think it's bad writing, but the first half of why I like incest in games is missing, and so the game doesn't do that much for me.
But damn do I love how auntie and neighbour look. What a pity.

I decided to remove my review, as it doesn't seem fair to basically rate the game lower because it doesn't tell the story I want it to tell, so please understand that I have absolutely no ill will against you or your game.

There are great games that don't work for me, because they are about NTR or about sharing your wife with other guys etc..
I can see the quality in those games, but have absolutely zero interest in them

With your game it is more that it is so close to what I like that I just know I would love it, if it played to my kinks and that does suck in a way.

Reactions: SqueeZed

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I get that, it's just that I'm not that interested without the first phase. That's just my personal preference/taste and also not something that will change due to knowing WHY the ladies behave as they do.
Again, don't get me wrong, it doesn't say anything about the quality for everybody else, it's just how I personally roll.
It's also not that I blame you or think it's bad writing, but the first half of why I like incest in games is missing, and so the game doesn't do that much for me.
But damn do I love how auntie and neighbour look. What a pity.

I decided to remove my review, as it doesn't seem fair to basically rate the game lower because it doesn't tell the story I want it to tell, so please understand that I have absolutely no ill will against you or your game.

There are great games that don't work for me, because they are about NTR or about sharing your wife with other guys etc..
I can see the quality in those games, but have absolutely zero interest in them

With your game it is more that it is so close to what I like that I just know I would love it, if it played to my kinks and that does suck in a way.
Gotcha. Feel free to think whatever you want :)

I'm planning some form of resistance or regret down the line for one the milfs and "re-conquest" but I find it kinda hard to write compelling incest buildup from nothing without it being either uber-cheesy or completely unrealistic. Else you're bound to hit some wall and make up some stupid stuff that has no place. Like NTR, blackmail, superpowers or buried ancient talisman :cautious:

Or I can't think of anything that would make it so, writing is not my strength. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes