4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

HalvarViking

Jul 13, 2021
Dev. You're just amazing. Your choice of Music... it seems like we're of same age. Congrats. I just love it. Brings back so many memories.
And of course the storytelling and renderings. Awesome! I'm definitely going to support you on Patreon! Keep up the great work

Reactions: kdy18

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
How have I not seen this before!? This game knocks it out of the park so far. Absolutely top tier modeling and rendering. Story is interesting and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Bravo, well done!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
are all lis non avoidables? bcs there is not any harem tag etc so my question is will be? can i chosse to not have anna or rose fro li?

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Speaking of both at the same time, we had a poll the other day for everyone on Patreon. Couldn't make it public for obvious reasons.

General Off-Topic Poll

Just out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with the story.
They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one passenger seat.
Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Rose :love:
Anna :ROFLMAO:

Lemme know :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Speaking of both at the same time, we had a poll the other day for everyone on Patreon. Couldn't make it public for obvious reasons.

General Off-Topic Poll

Just out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with the story.
They are ready for a ride home and some hot coffee, but your car only has one seat.
Who would you choose?

Like as such:

Rose :love:
Anna :ROFLMAO:

Lemme know :whistle::coffee:
The most obvious reason, i would choose a Taxi, no ones left behind!

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes