4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Have only played the very start, but definetely thinking this is my kinda game, i don't want you to become a street walker lefrench, you need to feast us more and more and mo..... I will support later today :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
loving the renders and enjoying the story so far, but damn dude you teasing us with the size of these updates please dont go the slon way...As a broke ass mf dont mind waiting the 30, its your hard work put into the VN so no one can bitch about how long they wait for the public version (I know its kinda ironic that I've cried twice now about update size:p)

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
loving the renders and enjoying the story so far, but damn dude you teasing us with the size of these updates please dont go the slon way...As a broke ass mf dont mind waiting the 30, its your hard work put into the VN so no one can bitch about how long they wait for the public version (I know its kinda ironic that I've cried twice now about update size:p)
True indeed, it’s very curated I can spend an eternity on each render if I don’t stop myself (fine-tuning the lighting to highlight that jawline or the small wrinkle, finger positioning etc…)
On top of that each pic is cleaned and lossless compressed in photoshop.

Getting better at compression, 32 Mb for ~125 renders, 2 anims and 2 songs. Happy with that.

I do cheat and sleaze my way through renders sometimes for speed sake but yeah… lot of work.
So I try to make it as sexy as possible for the start of the game and not just a whole bunch of texts and faces talking.
Though it only heats up from here

edit: at least it is every month precisely and not every “when it’s ready”

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.4a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes