4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Geez. Yea, I am an idiot, but why not just ask. ugh.
Because of patreon's censorship about incest
Pulling it out, Website's patrons integration works and doesn't give Patreon access.

The website is for public view, DL links and news posts (same as Patron posts) are subscribers-only.
Subscribing is done through Patreon, I'm scheduling a batch invite to every new email everyday. I have to do it manually, it's the only way to stay away from Patreon's sight.

We can find a way to automate it later of course.

Still need to work a little on it and it's good to go for the next version links. Took a while to figure out, sorry for that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcknobz33

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Pulling it out, Website's patrons integration works and doesn't give Patreon access.

The website is for public view, DL links and news posts (same as Patron posts) are subscribers-only.
Subscribing is done through Patreon, I'm scheduling a batch invite to every new email everyday. I have to do it manually, it's the only way to stay away from Patreon's sight.

We can find a way to automate it later of course.

Still need to work a little on it and it's good to go for the next version links. Took a while to figure out, sorry for that :)
Do i something heavy missunderstand here, or have you quoted the wrong posts - with to little or no context for you post?

Given your post about the patreon invites, i asume that you are talking about

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Really like the scene w the roommate so far, can't wait for more.
Not just sex scenes, but relationship scenes as well.

Stunning job on the whole thing thus far. Perfect models even
though the mc looks a bit odd. Maybe he wants to grow up and
be an Elvis impersonator... who knows.... lol
Keep up the great work!
Cheers

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey LeFrench . is there any timeframe for when the update goes public ?
Love your game but I'm sadly broke as a mother....... so I can't subscribe for the moment :(

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey LeFrench . is there any timeframe for when the update goes public ?
Love your game but I'm sadly broke as a mother....... so I can't subscribe for the moment :(
phone_pfp.jpg

Still debating over when to put out a public version.

As of today, October 1st, I am less than where I was on 30th August. I think I need to be a lot more professional from now on or I'll end up on the street in no time.
All this is very expensive on my own, I have time and savings to make it work, lots of room. I work every day up to 12h no weekends except the few days post-release and still I render specials for patrons but I love it.
So yeah :cry: I do want you all to play as soon as possible but I also have to start being less nice or the fun's over for everyone permanently.

For now, I'm thinking 30 days like everyone else is doing but in 2 weeks around 15th I'll rethink on it. See if it's time or not.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2075836

Still debating over when to put out a public version.

As of today, October 1st, I am less than where I was on 30th August. I think I need to be a lot more professional from now on or I'll end up on the street in no time.
All this is very expensive on my own, I have time and savings to make it work, lots of room. I work every day up to 12h no weekends except the few days post-release and still I render specials for patrons but I love it.
So yeah :cry: I do want you all to play as soon as possible but I also have to start being less nice or the fun's over for everyone permanently.

For now, I'm thinking 30 days like everyone else is doing but in 2 weeks around 15th I'll rethink on it. See if it's time or not.
Some devs when release a new update, at the same time they make the previous version public. You could try this aproach: make 0.4 public once you release 0.5. Or leave in the hands of your patrons to leak or not the game here :BootyTime:
Ah, and you should create a subreddit forum to ad your game there too

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes