4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I need to say something in my mind :

u know the Auntie she's Hot ! damn Hot A true fkn MILF got experience with in life and sex, ok Now what's really makes me frustrated the MC he don't have Experience I don't See how ME as the MC could I Give something special to the Auntie, This kind of MILF need A new special experience for her, that will blow her mind that will make her think only about the MC... I want lie The MC got nothing ..No big d*ck.... No experience in sex ....only his little guitar and his little charm But its NOT INOUGH he was completely dominated by her, I don't want to be dominated by A MILF.. the contrary I want to dominate her (or some kind of balance) showing her something new... something she will never forget.... I Don't see how it will happen in future updates specially how I see the MC.... as a weak character No offence.
You're absolutely right, it was intention to showcase him like this for a more drastic character progression down the line.
Growing up from a boy to a man. It's true Rose has a seen it all done it all kind of vibe. It is a big challenge to make her scream, I want her submission to be an achievement in itself. The no BJ is a symbol of that.

She will kneel if MC's grow to be what she wants him to be. Or not, your choice.

Don't judge the boy too quickly everyone has a talent he didn't find his yet :sneaky:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You're absolutely right, it was intention to showcase him like this for a more drastic character progression down the line.
Growing up from a boy to a man. It's true Rose has a seen it all done it all kind of vibe. It is a big challenge to make her scream, I want her submission to be an achievement in itself. The no BJ is a symbol of that.

She will kneel if MC's grow to be what she wants him to be. Or not, your choice.

Don't judge the boy too quickly everyone has a talent he didn't find his yet :sneaky:
How dare you write character's growth!! I want the MC to be a Chad from the get go to better self-insert someone I'd never be!! :Kappa:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

ok I got 2 question if u don't mind to make sure I got a full picture of the game how it will proceed:

1- I got it About a boy will become a man the real question how long will takes to see some changing, some people like been dominated by MILF but most of us Don't like it only if its temporarily ...and i know its temporarily we have to endure it.

Edit : You know it will be painful to see the boy become the man after 60 or 70 % of the game get completed ...even 30% its to much, what i was hoping that will be more more content about this man that i will forgot that there was a boy in the game.

2- i know the Auntie want the MC become Strong.. my question is she trying to copy past his father personality ? the way she doing it its for him ( found his own personality ) or for her (making him like his father was) ?

Btw Don't see any talent this boy will have could surprise that Hot MILF ...damn she's to perfect. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
ok I got 2 question if u don't mind to make sure I got a full picture of the game how it will proceed:

1- I got it About a boy will become a man the real question how long will takes to see some changing, some people like been dominated by MILF but most of us Don't like it only if its temporarily ...and i know its temporarily we have to endure it.

You know it will be painful to see the boy become the man after 60 or 70 % of the game get completed.

2- i know the Auntie want the MC become Strong.. my question is she trying to copy past his father personality ? the way she doing it its for him ( found his own personality ) or for her (making him like his father was) ?

Btw Don't see any talent this boy will have could surprise that Hot MILF ...damn she's to perfect. :BootyTime:
The fourth main LI has yet to be introduced. All in due time, we're quite clearly still in the introduction.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I need to say something in my mind :

u know the Auntie she's Hot ! damn Hot A true fkn MILF got experience with in life and sex, ok Now what's really makes me frustrated the MC he don't have Experience I don't See how ME as the MC could I Give something special to the Auntie, This kind of MILF need A new special experience for her, that will blow her mind that will make her think only about the MC... I want lie The MC got nothing ..No big d*ck.... No experience in sex ....only his little guitar and his little charm But its NOT INOUGH he was completely dominated by her, I don't want to be dominated by A MILF.. the contrary I want to dominate her (or some kind of balance) showing her something new... something she will never forget.... I Don't see how it will happen in future updates specially how I see the MC.... as a weak character No offence.
It's amazing how our previous experiences with other games can distort reality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How dare you write character's growth!! I want the MC to be a Chad from the get go to better self-insert someone I'd never be!! :Kappa:
I'm not suspected of disliking the game, so I may just chime in and say in the interest of truth that the dev already made all the females in the family (and neighbour ;)) crave his dick since day 1 with no progression at all before our eyes.
The dev probably has his reasons, and he said it will become clear with time, but for me as someone who started following the story that morning when Kat grabbed his diary, all their reactions and sexual encounters are rushed and less satisfying than they could have been. I liked the shower scene far more than the sudden BJ, for example. So far that's my favourite scene in the game. And without knowing if anything had happened between MC and Rose before, their sex scene felt out of place for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Welcome V.

A very talented buddy joins the team, to help with covers, website and in-game presentation pictures.

These are so good. Damn !

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Welcome V.

A very talented buddy joins the team, to help with covers, website and in-game presentation pictures.

These are so good. Damn !

Welcome V! We hope you fare better than III and IV!

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes