4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
It's a plane. It's a bird. No, it's Super Kat. :love:

Also.. young Anna :PogChamp: Well the young Rose was a effing homerun imo. So I'm sure young Anna will be amazeballs aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I just got to play the latest update and that scene with Rose... That wasn't femdom at all in my mind. That was a woman about to have sex with her nephew (maybe son) and deciding it was too soon and then stopping herself because she wasn't as ready as she thought she was. Then playing up her "tough bitch" facade because she's actually feeling things for him and doesn't want to admit it yet to him or herself. It was his own damn fault for not starting with his dick and using his mouth first instead, he might have been able to go all the way if he had, her "post nut clarity" (so to speak) ruined the moment. I got the vibe that she was afraid more than anything and trying to cover it up. The whole flashback and then follow up scene gives that vibe to me. She's putting on a tough act when really, she's afraid of something. Maybe of history repeating? We'll have to see...

But that's just my read on the scene.

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Late night render

View attachment 2021873

moonshadow hope you like this one :)
Holy effing..mother of god. I need a moment. :love:
Uhm, I'm at loss for words, which is very uncommon lol.
Best. Girl.

I'm literally loss for words. Beautiful isnt even powerful enough of a word to describe.
It's a mix of hot, sexy, beautiful, but like..I dunno 100 times more than that?
Yeah, I think my brain just went 'poof'.

Who my fave girl is, isnt much of a secret. And to see any render of her outside the 'game' aswell, is just xmas all day long.
Very, very well done my good LeFrench. Bleeping hell, so gorgeous.

Uhm, yeah, right. Yeah, I definitely like it alot. Totally not drooling
:giggle:
cheers LeFrench for making not just my day, but everyone else with great taste aswell. ;)
It honestly made my day. <3

(and yes, Kat does affect me more than she should, or any other character, ever. but thats a story for another time, just hard to not just effing love this girl)

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The Rose scene sucked, I wish we had an option to tell her fuck off after the shit she pulled, and one of the previous comments were right, that was no femdom, that was a women being an indecisive bitch after riling the guy up to take what he wants.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
As i see it, you do have a choice regarding Rose scene, just have to pick the first option (which i did)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doing so skip the whole scene which is absolutely fine by me because no matter what term or label you use, femdom, selfish, indecisive, blueballing, slow burn or whatever i just dislike that kind of behavior with passion.
I rather skip the whole scene even if it does contain some good moments than to go through that shit. Yes it would've been preferable to have a choice/option to turn the tables on Rose or straight up tell her to fuck right off during the scene instead of skipping it altogether but it is what it is.

On the bright side, dev. at least gave that choice instead of hardcoding the scene as a kinetic novel so there's that and to be honest if that've been the case i would be done with the game.

Anyway, i'm just waiting for more Kat content.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Who is rose to you? Since your parents are dead, what is your aunt?
An aunt is the sister of one of your parents. It doesn't matter if you parents are alive or not, their siblings are still your aunts and uncles.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
hello, nice to meet ya, i has finally play the game and i have to say WOW.
Great graphics, nice music, and interesting idea.
but i feel it a little bit rushed, which is good but it doesn't let me get in the mood i feel you are looking for, i do like their personalities but it's like touching the surface, so flesh them out a little more is my advice, but with the great covers and a good story this game could very well become one of the greatest.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I need to say something in my mind :

u know the Auntie she's Hot ! damn Hot A true fkn MILF got experience with in life and sex, ok Now what's really makes me frustrated the MC he don't have Experience I don't See how ME as the MC could I Give something special to the Auntie, This kind of MILF need A new special experience for her, that will blow her mind that will make her think only about the MC... I want lie The MC got nothing ..No big d*ck.... No experience in sex ....only his little guitar and his little charm But its NOT INOUGH he was completely dominated by her, I don't want to be dominated by A MILF.. the contrary I want to dominate her (or some kind of balance) showing her something new... something she will never forget.... I Don't see how it will happen in future updates specially how I see the MC.... as a weak character No offence.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes